21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

I wonder how proud Matthew McConaughey is of his town's police department now..
I keep hearing "Texas strong", yep no different than anywhere else.
Heroes, all of them, one guy with balls stacking up with a dozen pussies behind him...

Last edited:
If I were a parent of one of those kids…

I’m starting with the guy smiling, then I’m working my way down to hand sanitizer boy, then Frank Castle wannabe. Eventually at some point I’ll end up at the POS mayor.

Hypothetically.

My wife has her LTC but doesn’t carry. And sometimes when we are just running somewhere quick she would ask why I was carrying. I sent her this video and said because NOBODY is responsible for the safety of my family besides me.

Give it a a couple more months and this story will be completely forgotten about. Don’t forget the Parkland cop that ran and HID during that school shooting ended up getting his job back.

If my kid died in that school every motherf***er in that video would disappear mysteriously and reappear one tiny piece at a time on the town hall steps.

Worse yet - that mother who went in on her own initiative and got her kids out - has been getting harassed lately by some of the local fuzz apparently.

I hope this means that the harrassers were identifying themselves. Because in my mind that would put them right up at the top of the top of the list for extra-judicial action.

Mother f***ING f***ERS

One bastard stops to use HAND SANITIZER while the children are being slaughtered.
Screenshot_20220713-154340_Chrome.jpg

Training wasn't the problem. Decisiveness and intestinal fortitude were.

There is a large body of evidence that "training" - might actually make the problem worse.

Ran across a video the other day about a huge shootout in LA between LA police and the Symbionese Liberation Army (remember them?).

Those guys were "untrained". but if you look at the video , some of them are creeping right up on the house and one of the guy's mentions that he went in initially with just a .38 cal police issue revolver.

"Training" doesn't always help you do what you SHOULD be doing.

Which in the case of this school shooting - was to run TOWARDS the sound of the gunfire.

I think there might be two cops who ended up being held back. One was a school cop, but I don't think the other was. That uniform does look like it has a School PD shoulder patch.

Based on the School PD website, the Punisher guy does not look very much like Ruben Ruiz (Eva Mireles' husband). Obviously I'm not sure, but it'll take more than a random tweet to convince me.
Nah, it looks like him.
1657805309951.png

So, the mayor of Uvalde said “That was the most chicken way to put this video out today,” about the media. And he called it “one of the most chicken things I’ve seen.” Was he talking about his officers’ response? No, he was saying the media leak. He has the f***ing nerve to call the media chickens for releasing this video, which actually exposed the biggest chicken-shit meat sacks I’ve ever had the misfortune of witnessing. The Uvalde mayor can get f***ed just like every single one of those oxygen thieves.

As for whether there would have been more survivors if they went in sooner, absolutely.

- One officer had a shot as the guy was entering. But held off because he wanted permission from higher. It could have been completely prevented. I can give this guy some leeway as he probably had a second to make that decision. That’s a very short time to make such a decision.

- For almost that whole time all those oxygen thieves were hanging out in the hallway, shots were still going off and people in danger were sending texts. Some of those kids/teachers wouldn’t have even been shot if the first responders actually did what has been school shooter doctrine for decades. First on scene tried to stop the threat even if you don’t have backup.

- Third, even if all the shooting had already happened, kids are still bleeding out. There’s such thing in emergency medicine as the golden hour and these f***s waisted the entire god damn thing. It’s like they waiting until the golden hour was over.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZ3Yjk-B3K8

He can scrub till the skin comes off, those hands will never be clean.
Yet he still draws breath.

Half the reason we're in the situation we're in now, as not only a country but a civilization, is that such creatures are still among us and utterly without sanction.

WHO IS HE? WHERE DOES HE LIVE? WHERE DOES HIS WIFE WORK? WHERE DOES HIS "CHILDREN" GO TO SCHOOL?

Yet he still draws breath.

Half the reason we're in the situation we're in now, as not only a country but a civilization, is that such creatures are still among us and utterly without sanction.

WHO IS HE? WHERE DOES HE LIVE? WHERE DOES HIS WIFE WORK? WHERE DOES HIS "CHILDREN" GO TO SCHOOL?

You can bet your last dollar if it was a room full of Antifa getting shot and they didn't go in, every one of them would have been doxxed, fired and in a civil suit.

You can bet your last dollar if it was a room full of Antifa getting shot and they didn't go in, every one of them would have been doxxed, fired and in a civil suit.
Texans are too busy saluting their blue-lives-matter flags to consider that the cops STILL won't do shit to protect the public even if you lick their boots.

Nah, it looks like him.
View attachment 637694
That does look more like him, but even if it is him in the video, he obviously had not heard from his wife at that point, and when he checked his phone, she was not calling at that time. After the initial retreat, he checks a different device, retrieved from his right side, and then exits the building at 11:37:25, but not immediately after checking that device. He returns to station for a second or two and then turns and leaves. I don't know which device is his personal phone. Anyway, if the other reports are true, he obviously spoke to his wife after he left the building.

It's OK that somebody notes the irony of the punisher logo, but it doesn't need to be what gets talked about. One of the potential things that could come from this, is indeed likely to come from it, is that cops like him stop using the punisher logo. Does anybody give a flying fk about that? I'd rather stay focused on what they should have done that the next guys to get a chance to make a difference know they must do if they find themselves in a similar situation. When I say "must", I mean morally and according to the expectation of the public. Limitation of civil and criminal liability because they have no constitutional duty to protect is irrelevant.

Listen, it's not just Ulvade. See:

Cop afraid of caged dog shoots partner in the back, then says "what happened?"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzuyDjLTOIQ

Cleveland cop runs away screaming like a girl blindly shooting over his head, shooting his own partner. PD thinks he acted fine, attempt coverup, charging someone else with attempted murder and hide the fact he was the shooter FROM the cop he shot for 9 months.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNmXO60LMjQ

Psycho murderer on subway starts attacking man with large knife. Two cops who are on the train specifically to look for him hide behind locked door watching. Victim is able to overcome the attacker and despite being seriously injured saves his own life. Police then come out and take credit for everything. Court says too bad, it's not the police's job to help people.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZKVSNjlSp0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbLpDQ-7BwY

Last edited:
Listen, it's not just Ulvade. See:

Cleveland cop runs away screaming like a girl blindly shooting over his head, shooting his own partner. PD thinks he acted fine, attempt coverup, charging someone else with attempted murder and hide the fact he was the shooter FROM the cop he shot for 9 months.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNmXO60LMjQ

Psycho murderer on subway starts attacking man with large knife. Two cops who are on the train specifically to look for him hide behind locked door watching. Victim is able to overcome the attacker and despite being seriously injured saves his own life. Police then come out and take credit for everything. Court says too bad, it's not the police's job to help people.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZKVSNjlSp0

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbLpDQ-7BwY

Yeah, I know about this case. But defending adults on a subway car who ostensibly have the duty to defend themselves (despite the obstacles that government puts in their way) isn't the same as defending children in a public school classroom. In that context, the children are at that moment in the custody of government.

Back
Top Bottom