21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

It's even worse: the reports are that they took away his gun BECAUSE he wouldn't stop trying to go in and save his wife.

Think of that. Let that sink in.

There's a lot of finger-pointing about who was and wasn't in charge. Both Arredondo and the acting town chief are now on administrative leave, and probably won't have jobs much longer, but whoever specifically made the decision to take Ruiz' gun and stop him from trying to go in and get the shooter needs to be outed. I'd guess it's Arredondo, who seems to me to have been the one who set the tone as far as lack of agression was concerned.
I can't help but think of what would happen if someone tried to get between me and my dying wife.
Wouldn't matter if it was a co-worker , a life long friend or even my own brother.

Think about it.
That's almost an infantry battalion.

I can't help but think of what would happen if someone tried to get between me and my dying wife.
Wouldn't matter if it was a co-worker , a life long friend or even my own brother.

He had the time and opportunity to act, and he didn’t.

All it should have took was one guy out of the dozen who had responded I think within 3 minutes of the shooter entering to step up tap a couple guys and say “on me”, and head down the hallway. Sadly, not even the guy who knew his wife was in imminent danger had the balls to do that.

Footage released by DPS appears to confirm Canales was accompanied by police officer Ruben Ruiz, the husband of one of the teachers in the classroom. Ruiz was communicating with his wife via their cell phones and she eventually told him she was shot. When Ruiz then tried to rush the room he was detained, disarmed and prevented from saving his wife by other police.

Ruiz's wife, Eve Mireles, died along with another adult and nineteen children.

In a similar instance, Sheriff's deputy Felix Rubio, whose daughter was murdered, can be seen at one point trying to get closer to the classroom door only to be restrained by two officers. Many parents were detailed on the scene who wanted to save their children, including one mother who has faced harassment from the local department for speaking up publicly about what happened.
The GoPe quislings led by the turtle couldn't have picked a dumpster fire to justify taking a giant flying shit on the GoP base.
J-F-C, it keeps getting worse with every new revelation. What's next, the FBI admitting the punk was directly in contact with an agent as a CI and taxpayers bought the guns?

The GoPe quislings led by the turtle couldn't have picked a dumpster fire to justify taking a giant flying shit on the GoP base.
J-F-C, it keeps getting worse with every new revelation. What's next, the FBI admitting the punk was directly in contact with an agent as a CI and taxpayers bought the guns?

If you're one of those 2 officers how do you not make it your mission in life to take out the other 394 idiots on scene who prevented you from doing everything in your power to save your family member...

He had the time and opportunity to act, and he didn’t.

All it should have took was one guy out of the dozen who had responded I think within 3 minutes of the shooter entering to step up tap a couple guys and say “on me”, and head down the hallway. Sadly, not even the guy who knew his wife was in imminent danger had the balls to do that.
That's just unfathomable to me.
If you won't kill or die for family above all else , you're nothing.

Wouldn't you say that this is the exception to the rule? Your a cop you see someone being murdered right in front of you, so what happens next? Stand by and wait for the criminal to complete the murder and then pull out the chalk and tape? Or do you stop someone from committing a vicious crime and deal with the consequences of who is the criminal and who is the victim back at the station? If there is a standard that 'a crime must be committed first as opposed to in the process of being committed in plain sight' before law enforcement can act, isn't that kind of self defeating? I mean would police even be necessary? Any special officer Doofy can come up and draw chalk lines around the victims and put up the plastic do not cross - police line tape. If police take an oath for their job I would think there should be a corresponding expectation of stopping active crimes happening right in front of their eyes including active shooting incidents. Otherwise we are paying for what amounts to casual disinterested observers. That is a pathetic place to be.

Yeah I'm as pro 2A as it can get, but if we allow 'sensitive places' as a loophole around gun carrying then who assumes the burden in that case? Are we going to say that it's open season on every school/campus/courthouse/post office/etc in the country? Someone has infinite liability here and it's not the person who is being disarmed against his/her will.

I think the point is here that the Supreme Court has ruled MULTIPLE times ( at least the way I understand it) - that the police are actually under no legal obligation from preventing you from being murdered. In other words - you can't sue their asses for doing nothing. I do remember reading this many years ago as it would get brought up by the pro-gun side in response to all the leftie douchebags claiming that nobody needs a gun because "the police are here to protect you".

If that's what the law says - well then I don't see how there's any exceptions to the rule. I can't cite the specific laws or SC cases or anything like that, but I do know that it's been discussed here on NES multiple times over the years and I've seen it cited by pro-gun organizations like GOA and JPFO and so forth. Go look it up - I'm sure you'll be able to track it down.

You see this is why I bring up the militia. Because if Uvelde had an ACTUAL trained CIVILIAN militia - well then there probably would have been multiple people who would have shown up ARMED and WILLING to go into the building. We already know for a fact that there were MULTIPLE parents who showed up UN-ARMED - and were willing to go into the building anyway.

My premise is that the entire way that so-called law enforcement operates in this country - if you make the assumption that they are there to protect you - is completely and totally phucked up. If you make the assumption that law enforcement is there to be the government's enforcer - well then it makes a lot more sense.

Uvelde isn't the first time that we've seen it right in our faces that the police won't do shit to protect you or your property. In a lot of cases they didn't do crap about the BLM riots, they didn't do shit at Uvelde -there's those SC cases I referred to - and there's plenty of other incidents over the years as well.

SWAT is fully willing to come in and invade your house and shoot your dog - if you start speaking out against the government though - aren't they?

Last edited:
I'm going to be charitable to BORTAC for a second and say they arrived and the sitrep - from the chief who claims he had no idea he was in charge - was "barricaded subject, we think there aren't any more kids in there"

So they let those monkeys f that football for a while until it was clear they had screwed the pooch.

That's the only possible answer I can imagine to explain it without actual malice. Certainly not enough to absolve...I don't know. It's all so disgusting.
The thing is, federal generally allows locals to lead. Legal issues aside, if what you are told is the situation is under control, you don't just take the reins and roll into a situation. This was such a goatf*** that I could see it taking time for people to figure out what a goatf*** it was and deciding it was time to take the football away from the monkey. Think about it, at least from my perspective, you'd think everything that has been blasted in the thread would have happened, you are now perimeter and in 'get aid into the school mode'. Some time later, you find out it's not a cold zone yet and it's still hot, when it shouldn't be. I guess I need to sit through the video again and note when secondary people show up, I'd like to hear what they say to the responding agents/officers. You guys have no idea how hard that video is for me to watch, there's a real possibility if I didn't retire, I could have been detailed there.
Has to be over an hour from first shot in school to last 911 call when the girl was begging for police.

Not that I'm aware of and I have to assume that would all be audible on bodycam. My suspicion since I heard that has been that police devised that plan, I would assume knowing there were kids still in the class (then again, we have no idea what 911 dispatch said and to whom this was told when those calls were coming in) because their plan was to use a child as a diversion to allow the Bortac team a safer entry.

And I believe that's why the bodycam footage and audio has not been released so far. I mean, if you have police on mic actually discussing using a child as bait (which so far as I know the girl who yelled out was killed after revealing her position) that would cause riots and every Uvalde cop's house would be burned down.
There won't be body cam of the assault, my hunch anyway. The Patrol doesn't wear body cams. Every one they've tried to deploy can't take the abuse, and they've tried pretty much every brand on the market. That's not a urban police job, it's out in the field, think putting cameras on every infantryman in the Army, in a combat zone. Maybe someone had a test camera on, I could very well be wrong, I've been gone almost a year at this point.

If they can charge and get a murder conviction for a cop who just followed protocol arresting a violent piece of crap wife beater overdosing on fentanyl, they surely can do the same for these coward cops who let 19 children die.

Why? Were any of those kids who died African American? Then probably not. Plus I bet none of them were turning their lives around. So that's going against them getting any "justice" as well.

What those kids and their parents are going to get is more accurately called "Just Ass"

Last edited:
Well then why didn’t he? Or did he want someone else to go in after he had already ran away?

He was a SWAT guy?

I do believe he wanted them to go back in. I also believe the reason he and they didn’t is because they were too afraid.

Think about what it would take mentality wise - to decide to go back into that room after just having been shot at. First off - if all the other guys around you are like "I'm not going in there" - you're gonna have to have enough intestinal fortitude to say "phuck you guys" and go off and do it yourself. Then apparently they're getting told somebody else is coming in to do it - so you back off thinking that SWAT has it or whatever - and they're better equipped so you wait . Problem is they don't show up - now you've been waiting - and you've put yourself mentally into "wait mode". When they don't show up after 1 minute, or two minutes or 5 - you've got to have that little man in your head BEATING on you saying "get your phucking asss in that room NOW".

I don't think a lot of people have that sense of time urgency. Even in the military - you don't find that very commonly - unless you're talking about special forces operators or troops have lived thru actual hard combat and seen people die because somebody hesitated. It also takes a person who has a large dose of phuck you guys circulating in their system. Do you think the average cop has that? I don't think so. Most of them are picked for their ability to follow orders and go along. I don't think hard core rebels last very long in the employ of law enforcement agencies.

I don't see that time urgency much in my own personal interactions with people. I have it most of the time, but that comes from having it drummed into my head at an early age, and after multiple life experiences where if I didn't do something like NOW - a really bad thing would have happened. And trying to get other people to get off their ass and move because you see a car headed your way that's about to jump the sidewalk and mow everybody down ....... good luck with that , about 60% of people in my experience would just respond with "wait - I need to respond to this text" before they even looked up.

I can't argue with that. I think, however, if I were some sinister deep state chess player, I wouldn't entrust anyone in the Uvalde PD with a plan like that. I'd trust, rather, that incompetence, confusion, cowardice, etc. would produce the approximate result.

The problem with a lot of conspiracy theorist types is that they see a phuck up like Uvelde and believe that ALL of it was planned out.

The thing is - if you really look at history and the intimate details of how events unfold, it doesn't take a full spectrum plan to make things go sideways - sometimes they just do because getting a lot of people involved in something brings up multiple opportunities for screwing things up.

Was the shooter "groomed" thru FBI handlers and somehow fed money to buy weapons and or fed weapons directly - as well as being manipulated on internet forums to get it into his head he needed to go shoot up a school? Yeah - I'm perfectly willing to believe that may have happened, because at this point there's been WAY too many incidents like this where it was later found out that the FBI was intimately involved with the shooter in some form or fashion - and we've also got all the recent BLM and Antifah and Proud Boy and other shit - where it's plain that FBI is manipulating people and events. So yeah - I do believe that is possible.

But I also believe that it's perfectly plausible that the law enforcement response was all screwed up - entirely by them. Ok maybe there's some higher up type who was in there telling people to hold back , but all it would have taken to short circuit that was to have ONE officer willing to say phuck it and go in on his own initiative and ignore whatever orders were being thrown around by whoever the hell it was that was "in charge".

Think about what it would take mentality wise - to decide to go back into that room after just having been shot at. First off - if all the other guys around you are like "I'm not going in there" - you're gonna have to have enough intestinal fortitude to say "phuck you guys" and go off and do it yourself. Then apparently they're getting told somebody else is coming in to do it - so you back off thinking that SWAT has it or whatever - and they're better equipped so you wait . Problem is they don't show up - now you've been waiting - and you've put yourself mentally into "wait mode". When they don't show up after 1 minute, or two minutes or 5 - you've got to have that little man in your head BEATING on you saying "get your phucking asss in that room NOW".

I don't think a lot of people have that sense of time urgency. Even in the military - you don't find that very commonly - unless you're talking about special forces operators or troops have lived thru actual hard combat and seen people die because somebody hesitated. It also takes a person who has a large dose of phuck you guys circulating in their system. Do you think the average cop has that? I don't think so. Most of them are picked for their ability to follow orders and go along. I don't think hard core rebels last very long in the employ of law enforcement agencies.

I don't see that time urgency much in my own personal interactions with people. I have it most of the time, but that comes from having it drummed into my head at an early age, and after multiple life experiences where if I didn't do something like NOW - a really bad thing would have happened. And trying to get other people to get off their ass and move because you see a car headed your way that's about to jump the sidewalk and mow everybody down ....... good luck with that , about 60% of people in my experience would just respond with "wait - I need to respond to this text" before they even looked up.

Normalcy bias. There are stories about people in the WTC on 9-11 that after the plane crashed into the building and they were running to go down the stairs, forgot they didn't turn off their computer, or left something on their desk and went back to do something silly thinking nothing really bad was happening.

Normalcy bias. There are stories about people in the WTC on 9-11 that after the plane crashed into the building and they were running to go down the stairs, forgot they didn't turn off their computer, or left something on their desk and went back to do something silly thinking nothing really bad was happening.

Yeah - exactly. In my experience not a lot of people have that little guy in their head that says " get the phuck out of the building - no matter what it takes".

You have some people who just plain panic and will run over everybody in their way to get out of a situation like that. But that's not the same thing as conciously recognizing how effed a situation is and going into emergency mode or whatever you want to call it - and dealing with the situation like a life threatening event.

Panic is just an automated fear response - I've seen people do that, they lose all control of themselves and can't be dealt with rationally until they calm down.

“Although 376 officers from local, state and federal agencies rushed to the May shooting at Uvalde’s Robb Elementary, none took command of the chaotic scene, effectively leaving the inexperienced local school district police department to lead the response, according to the preliminary findings by a commit-tee of the Texas House of Representatives.”
Think about that number for a moment: 376 officers from local, state, and federal agencies arrived within that initial hour.

This is a city of 15,000; seat of a county of 25,000, where the population density is 16 people per square mile.

I live in Coös County, the lowest population and least densely populated county in New Hampshire. Our population density is 17.4 per square mile, and Uvalde County is less populated than our Great North Woods.

When you have 376 police officers show up in that county within an hour, you have too many police--whether they did anything effective or not.

Last edited:
The thing is, federal generally allows locals to lead. Legal issues aside, if what you are told is the situation is under control, you don't just take the reins and roll into a situation. This was such a goatf*** that I could see it taking time for people to figure out what a goatf*** it was and deciding it was time to take the football away from the monkey. Think about it, at least from my perspective, you'd think everything that has been blasted in the thread would have happened, you are now perimeter and in 'get aid into the school mode'. Some time later, you find out it's not a cold zone yet and it's still hot, when it shouldn't be. I guess I need to sit through the video again and note when secondary people show up, I'd like to hear what they say to the responding agents/officers. You guys have no idea how hard that video is for me to watch, there's a real possibility if I didn't retire, I could have been detailed there.

There won't be body cam of the assault, my hunch anyway. The Patrol doesn't wear body cams. Every one they've tried to deploy can't take the abuse, and they've tried pretty much every brand on the market. That's not a urban police job, it's out in the field, think putting cameras on every infantryman in the Army, in a combat zone. Maybe someone had a test camera on, I could very well be wrong, I've been gone almost a year at this point.
There were more than just Bortac in the hall, plenty of cops whose mics could pic up audio.

I would really like to know what genius decided to have a student or students yell for help upon request after they had been hiding for an hour and what they were thinking.

Then again, with the sheer level of fail every cop displayed in that school it shouldn't surprise me.

Think about that number for a moment: 376 officers from local, state, and federal agencies arrived within that initial hour.

This is a city of 15,000; seat of a county of 25,000, where the population density is 16 people per square mile.

I live in Coös County, the lowest population and least densely populated county in New Hampshire. Our population density is 17.4 per square mile, and Uvalde County is less populated than our Great North Woods.

When you have 376 police officers show up in that county within an hour, you have too many police--whether they did anything effective or not.
It reminds me of Watertown. How many police showed up in their own that day?

...and in a couple of years, when it becomes clear it's the Politburo running things and elections are totally meaningless, the response from them will be, "Yeah, so?"

I think the point is here that the Supreme Court has ruled MULTIPLE times ( at least the way I understand it) - that the police are actually under no legal obligation from preventing you from being murdered. In other words - you can't sue their asses for doing nothing. I do remember reading this many years ago as it would get brought up by the pro-gun side in response to all the leftie douchebags claiming that nobody needs a gun because "the police are here to protect you".

If that's what the law says - well then I don't see how there's any exceptions to the rule. I can't cite the specific laws or SC cases or anything like that, but I do know that it's been discussed here on NES multiple times over the years and I've seen it cited by pro-gun organizations like GOA and JPFO and so forth. Go look it up - I'm sure you'll be able to track it down.

You see this is why I bring up the militia. Because if Uvelde had an ACTUAL trained CIVILIAN militia - well then there probably would have been multiple people who would have shown up ARMED and WILLING to go into the building. We already know for a fact that there were MULTIPLE parents who showed up UN-ARMED - and were willing to go into the building anyway.

My premise is that the entire way that so-called law enforcement operates in this country - if you make the assumption that they are there to protect you - is completely and totally phucked up. If you make the assumption that law enforcement is there to be the government's enforcer - well then it makes a lot more sense.

Uvelde isn't the first time that we've seen it right in our faces that the police won't do shit to protect you or your property. In a lot of cases they didn't do crap about the BLM riots, they didn't do shit at Uvelde -there's those SC cases I referred to - and there's plenty of other incidents over the years as well.

SWAT is fully willing to come in and invade your house and shoot your dog - if you start speaking out against the government though - aren't they?

So it begs the question then. What is law enforcement good for? Running around the neighborhood in tacticool gear tossing flashbangs at random and shooting every dog they see? I don't see the purpose that law enforcement brings to the table when a crime can occur right in front of a cop and the cop just stands there doing nothing. Let's just replace cops with citizen militias that can do the same thing, protect their cities and towns.

It's funny shit mang...

20220717_225145_jpg-2457053.JPG

So it begs the question then. What is law enforcement good for? Running around the neighborhood in tacticool gear tossing flashbangs at random and shooting every dog they see? I don't see the purpose that law enforcement brings to the table when a crime can occur right in front of a cop and the cop just stands there doing nothing. Let's just replace cops with citizen militias that can do the same thing, protect their cities and towns.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U039RpRooCk

It's the low hanging fruit condition. What's easier arrest a 110 pound woman or fight it out with some bulky dude who will stomp the cop into the dirt. That fatty didn't look like he was going to be winning any 100 yard dashes even if he had explosive diarrhea and running to the nearest bathroom. By the way that kind of covid crap is what turned me into a cop hater. It went from respect and right past the 'meh' phase when I saw things like that. Bust up someones life to make some finger pointing Karen happy.

The Supreme Court has ruled - multiple times in fact if I remember correctly ........... that the police have no obligation to actually protect you.

They might have a moral obligation , but I'm pretty sure most police officers - unless they're some small-town "peace" officer - don't have the opportunity to put their morals first above all of the other shit they have to do on a daily basis. So - by the time they show up at a situation like Uvelde , their decision process has been hopelessly corrupted by all those other influences.
Yup. They have no obligation. SOP for Active shooters are supposedly different but Uvalde proved its not.

There were more than just Bortac in the hall, plenty of cops whose mics could pic up audio.

I would really like to know what genius decided to have a student or students yell for help upon request after they had been hiding for an hour and what they were thinking.

Then again, with the sheer level of fail every cop displayed in that school it shouldn't surprise me.
So there is video and audio where you can actually hear kids screaming? Send the link if you would.

If you're wondering why I don't trust the media down there, this is the same general area where the 'whipping' incident took place. No one was whipped, it was all made up to sell clicks. Guys are getting suspended for calling someone a bad name when they hid behind a woman to avoid apprehension.

I'm not convinced there wasn't a colossal screwup, but Jesus, some of you guys are so quick to jump on the MSM bandwagon when the narrative is something you 'want' to hear.

I told my daughter again, in the highly unlikely event there is a shooting at her school; the cops aren’t coming to save her GET OUT. Bust out a window, exit door, whatever. It will take me 10 minutes to get to her school from when I find out about it - so she is going to need to save herself for the first 20-30 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom