21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

banning is quicker though

NES mods/admins have never had consistent methodology on banning and warnings. Now we have frequent groups of people of zero to little value to the community, almost always new accounts who troll the every lasting shit out of threads that don't really need it. I love NES. Straight up 100% love this forum and it's members. But to be honest, things have never been worse in my eyes in terms of blatant troll and sock puppet accounts. I wish there was something I could do to help but I don't think dereks going to trust me with the keys. This place makes way to much money to have well meaning Dench help out in a place that makes huge money for the owner. And I understand that.

Nothing wrong with trolling. It's the internet. But to troll for hours, days or in some cases here weeks to months before the account was dealt with one way or another is starting to suck real hard. I'm a firm believer that perma bans should be used very rarely, and hell, even this bozo here doesn't deserve one. But he should get a little talking to about at least pretending to add value to the conversation and if he can't a vacation is in order.

The last guy who I know got banned had to literally and directly admit he was running a financial scam in our cryptocurrency thread. It wasnt enough that several members had already outed him via proof that he was pushing a scam... this guy had to literally admit it in writing on the forum that he was doing it before he was gone. Not sure what's going on but if I had to guess the members here with the ability to ban don't have enough time to deal with all our characters. In the end the community gets porked every time till the person has so much shit on them someone as to act.

I already sent in a report about our new stud. I think the comment was "f*** this guy" [rofl]. It's not that I want him banned, it's more like I said above. I'd be nice to have someone with some sway say 'hey, dumb dumbs, act like a normal person.'

NES mods/admins have never had consistent methodology on banning and warnings. Now we have frequent groups of people of zero to little value to the community, almost always new accounts who troll the every lasting shit out of threads that don't really need it. I love NES. Straight up 100% love this forum and it's members. But to be honest, things have never been worse in my eyes in terms of blatant troll and sock puppet accounts. I wish there was something I could do to help but I don't think dereks going to trust me with the keys. This place makes way to much money to have well meaning Dench help out in a place that makes huge money for the owner. And I understand that.

Nothing wrong with trolling. It's the internet. But to troll for hours, days or in some cases here weeks to months before the account was dealt with one way or another is starting to suck real hard. I'm a firm believer that perma bans should be used very rarely, and hell, even this bozo here doesn't deserve one. But he should get a little talking to about at least pretending to add value to the conversation and if he can't a vacation is in order.

The last guy who I know got banned had to literally and directly admit he was running a financial scam in our cryptocurrency thread. It wasnt enough that several members had already outed him via proof that he was pushing a scam... this guy had to literally admit it in writing on the forum that he was doing it before he was gone. Not sure what's going on but if I had to guess the members here with the ability to ban don't have enough time to deal with all our characters. In the end the community gets porked every time till the person has so much shit on them someone as to act.

I already sent in a report about our new stud. I think the comment was "f*** this guy" [rofl]. It's not that I want him banned, it's more like I said above. I'd be nice to have someone with some sway say 'hey, dumb dumbs, act like a normal person.'
I did to for racial language. Still posting and trolling 🤷🏻‍♂️

What’s a libtard?
I can see how that label can be confusing as their means of self identification shifts with the current fad. I think this is a pretty good guide for identifying libtards in the field:

FNy2bvwXoAA3t4X.jpg

A good compilation of posts there.
It symbolizes an important transition- as police truly becomes an instrument of terror the sole purpose of which is to oppress the innocent, not to risk their lives over those they are hired to terrorize.

They waited in the hall and only entered when they vot a janitor's key?

Don't these guys have breaching shotguns to destroy a door lock?

I think it's more complex than that?

The hall-waiters were mostly local cops who were willing to obey the IC, who was "waiting for breaching equipment" or something.

The guys who got the key and made entry were ultimately BORTAC guys who, in making the breach, were technically disobeying orders from the IC.

That's what I've pieced together, anyway.

So a beta cuck lawyer from Revere who doesn’t believe in the 2A and wants to ban AR’s, also wants to buy AR parts. So either you are trolling, a hypocrite, had your account hacked, or a combination.
I suspect a leftist who joined "to do something" Which means to troll us and find things they can red flag us for. Set to ignore is your best bet.

Texas Shooting Spurs Schools Nationwide to Revisit Tightening Security Texas Shooting Spurs Schools Nationwide to Revisit Tightening Security

"School officials say they are seeking to protect students and staff and to reassure families that classrooms are safe. This week, districts added police on campuses, banned backpacks and required guests to call ahead, even as the end of the instructional year approaches.

Some school security professionals question whether the reactive responses help prevent future violence...

Nevertheless, even as school leaders realize they can’t minimize all risks, schools feel compelled to act."

Mass shooters are all mentally ill but most are not stupid. Had the killer not crashed his truck and started shooting outsides, he'd have found a way in even if the door wasn't propped open. That he was outside shooting for several minutes should have been a tactical advantage for responders - but not so.

The hall-waiters were mostly local cops who were willing to obey the IC, who was "waiting for breaching equipment" or something.

The guys who got the key and made entry were ultimately BORTAC guys who, in making the breach, were technically disobeying orders from the IC.

In some sad cases when you suspect the worst out of the situation it just ends up to be that exact worst.

Breaching tools can be found on any local fire station. At most 10 minutes away. Breaking through those doors is simple business.

…we thoughtlessly link our moment of silence and grief with the equally thoughtless display of celebration for a country that refuses to take up the concept of controlling the sale of weapons used nearly exclusively for the mass slaughter of human beings. We have our moment (over and over), and then we move on without demanding real change from the people we empower to make these changes. We stand, we bow our heads, and the people in power leave on recess, celebrating their own patriotism at every turn."

Kepler should be fired and shunned for using his stature as a MLB baseball celebrity coach to withhold respect for our flag and Nation in making a political statement Same guy who joined the “Take a Knee” movement..

It’s not the Black National Anthem.

It’s not the Democrat National Anthem.

It’s the National Anthem - the “One Nation under God” one, not one you pick based on your ideology.

Last edited:
Picking locks during a chaotic breaching situation is the dumbest shit so far in here. Let it die and let’s move on.
So picking a lock while shooting thru a door is a no go, but using a key while he was shooting thru a door makes sense?

There were two doors as two adjacent classrooms were connected. He could not shoot at both doors simultaneously.

I’ll say this…U can have the best SRO in the world and in that situation what if his flight is .000001% stronger than his fight? It happens.

Another thing that’s a big problem nowadays is how the politicians have divided us on the police issue.

“Police are bad! We want dead cops now!!!! Defund the Police!!!!”

Can you blame them if they don’t want to charge in and get shot for ppl who hate them and want them shot?.. it’s sad and it’s a huge problem in our society that needs to change asap. There’s a lot of shitty cops out there but the good far out wiegh the bad.
I doubt even if the kids in the room worshipped cops like gods that the 19 cops who stood in the hallway would have waited in the hall for a second less because the kids that needed help didn't hate them.

Further, police are supposed to do their job regardless of if people like them or not. If you're seriously going to take a stance that cops can just do nothing cuz the people hate them, then we may as well defund them.

Texas Shooting Spurs Schools Nationwide to Revisit Tightening Security Texas Shooting Spurs Schools Nationwide to Revisit Tightening Security

"School officials say they are seeking to protect students and staff and to reassure families that classrooms are safe. This week, districts added police on campuses, banned backpacks and required guests to call ahead, even as the end of the instructional year approaches.

Some school security professionals question whether the reactive responses help prevent future violence...

Nevertheless, even as school leaders realize they can’t minimize all risks, schools feel compelled to act."

Mass shooters are all mentally ill but most are not stupid. Had the killer not crashed his truck and started shooting outsides, he'd have found a way in even if the door wasn't propped open. That he was outside shooting for several minutes should have been a tactical advantage for responders - but not so.
There’s a lot that we can do, but nothing is fail proof,” said John McDonald, the head of security at Jeffco Public Schools in Colorado, where Columbine took place. “It’s difficult to stop somebody intent on going tactical.”

”Going tactical” must be the new “Going postal” - dressing up in airsoft gear (or real armor) to do a mass killing. These are all killers who expect to die - the Buffalo killer chickened out. Any unexpected individuals wearing tac-gear near a school (or in a mall, at work, etc.) should have a red dot on their forehead until intentions are clear.

A reactionary instinct to buy more technology, such as metal detectors or cameras, only goes so far, Mr. Trump [not that Trump] said. Staff, including teachers, front-office workers and custodians, need to become situation-ally aware and spot problems, he said. Students reporting signs of trouble to trusted adults is also important, he said.

Grants for hardware are a necessary but insufficient solution. Where do you get a grant for more teacher/staff training days without extending the school year? More training not related to teaching and education - more bandwidth spent on race, gender, bullying, Stop the Bleed, domestic violence, drugs, etc. “I didn’t sign up for this” is a valid statement by teachers. Just as LEOs ought not be social workers, teachers ought not be taking the place of parents, church/temple, community groups (Scouts, 4H, etc.)

A good friend in Houston sends his kids to a private Christian school - the parents take turns as armed aids in the classroom, hallways and campus.They are not a soft target, like many nearby public schools.

I've only seen a school shooting at public schools, never a private school or a catholic school.

It's obvious that public schools need a lot of work to increase security, among the many other issues they have just providing a basic education.

Do you have a link to "the 2021 mass murder statistics," or is that image of a social media post supposed to suffice?

I don't have a link to the statistics at hand , but this topic has been covered here on NES many many times over the years and the FBI statistics are also freely available online. I don't feel like going to look up shit I already know and "know" because I've seen the same data repeated over and over and over again over many years. So feel free to go look the shit up yourself. That's what the internet is for.

All I'm going to say is: That image looks to be correct. The only thing I can think of that might be considered to be a manipulation of the data - is that they're playing fast and loose with the definition of "mass shooting" and I believe what you're going to find when you look at the data is that yes : white people do commit HIGH BODY COUNT (like over 8 or 10) "mass shooting events" more often than blacks do. But blacks commit "mass shootings" - where maybe three or four people get killed - at a FAR higher rate than any other ethnic/racial group. When you add up the total numbers - blacks commit murder at a MUCH higher rate than any other group shown on that image. This is all well known, has been covered ad nauseum - and there is really no reason to start bitching about pointing it out unless you're an extreme leftie and don't like dealing with actual reality - or you're ignorant. But I repeat myself.

I've only seen a school shooting at public schools, never a private school or a catholic school.

It's obvious that public schools need a lot of work to increase security, among the many other issues they have just providing a basic education.
I do not have any facts to support public vs private, but I suspect children who attend private or religious schools are less likely to become school shooters (or other bad things) because they were more likely to have had a mom and a DAD at home. And shooters are more likely to shoot a place they know, so if they went public, public school it is.

Back
Top Bottom