21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

I don't have a link to the statistics at hand , but this topic has been covered here on NES many many times over the years and the FBI statistics are also freely available online. I don't feel like going to look up shit I already know and "know" because I've seen the same data repeated over and over and over again over many years. So feel free to go look the shit up yourself. That's what the internet is for.

All I'm going to say is: That image looks to be correct. The only thing I can think of that might be considered to be a manipulation of the data - is that they're playing fast and loose with the definition of "mass shooting" and I believe what you're going to find when you look at the data is that yes : white people do commit HIGH BODY COUNT (like over 8 or 10) "mass shooting events" more often than blacks do. But blacks commit "mass shootings" - where maybe three or four people get killed - at a FAR higher rate than any other ethnic/racial group. When you add up the total numbers - blacks commit murder at a MUCH higher rate than any other group shown on that image. This is all well known, has been covered ad nauseum - and there is really no reason to start bitching about pointing it out unless you're an extreme leftie and don't like dealing with actual reality - or you're ignorant. But I repeat myself.
Here’s a few 2021

Ardea shooting - Wikipedia Italy 3 killed

Kazan school shooting - Wikipedia Russia 9 school children killed

Perm State University shooting - Wikipedia Russia 9 college kids killed

Plymouth shooting - Wikipedia England 5 killed

The latest thing is to put restrictions on the amounts of ammo that can be purchased:

Yes. You can use a key one handed, quickly, without any special skill. Picking locks takes two hands, time, and practice.

It's really weird you're so dug in on this. PM me your address; I'll order this, shipped to you, so you can give it a shot.

Amazon product ASIN B0B1C2SWQ2View: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0B1C2SWQ2
That is actually pretty cool.
People mistakenly think that lock picking takes ten seconds...

Isn't there some kind of automatic lock pick device that kinda looks like a glue gun?

Isn't there some kind of automatic lock pick device that kinda looks like a glue gun?

This works very well, and can be used one handed.

I doubt even if the kids in the room worshipped cops like gods that the 19 cops who stood in the hallway would have waited in the hall for a second less because the kids that needed help didn't hate them.

Further, police are supposed to do their job regardless of if people like them or not. If you're seriously going to take a stance that cops can just do nothing cuz the people hate them, then we may as well defund them.
My post is meant to express my opinion on society. Cops are human. If they are constantly told by the public to f*** off can you see why they could be hesitant to charge in. We all know it’s thier job, just stating human nature and our f***ed up soceity

Stood by while children were killed. Restrained parents wanting to go in. Lied to the Governor. F@cking cowards all of them. Everyone should know each of their names and each should be reminded that they are a F@cking Coward every day for the rest of their life.

Still not enough

Yes. You can use a key one handed, quickly, without any special skill. Picking locks takes two hands, time, and practice.

It's really weird you're so dug in on this. PM me your address; I'll order this, shipped to you, so you can give it a shot.

Amazon product ASIN B0B1C2SWQ2View: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B0B1C2SWQ2
That lock is very easy to pick, you can just rake it.

If you want to show the guy your talking to how to pick a semi reasonable lock send him the pick kit and an Abus. It's not going to be easy if not impossible for a person who doesnt know how to pick locks well. Abus's arent really hard to pick for people who can pick locks, but for some eLocksmith... it'll be hard.

This works very well, and can be used one handed.
1653761181104.png This works two handed but faster.

View attachment 620803 This works two handed but faster.
if the door is legit you'd need that plus a flathead axe. And if it's really legit you might need that, a flathead and a long prybar. Although rare.

Rabbit tool could be used to gap also if it could fit although it's a little niche.

And if it's mega beast mode a K12. [rofl]

Unless you are thelockpickinglaywer. Or the lock is a master lock.

I actually used his shim kit the other day. Some mom at the Y forgot her locker combo. Took ten seconds. I happen to have a pick kit and some shims in my first aid kit.

Cops are human. If they are constantly told by the public to f*** off can you see why they could be hesitant to charge in.
We've told them in no uncertain terms that if they make any mistake it will be blamed on them even if they followed their training and their intent was to do the right thing. And the consequences of a mistake is the loss of their chosen career and quite possibly the ruination of their entire life. If that molds them into bureaucrats rather than heroes, that's on us. Or at least it's on whatever subset of society is making it happen, e.g. BLM, leftists, some others, because I, for one, still care how the officer was trained and what they were thinking.

It hasn't been a week yet, and I try not to get outraged over early reporting because some of it will invariably be wrong. I will say this much on a tentative basis. Making the same mistake as in Parkland will be difficult to forgive, and I'm not just referring to the SRO, rather to the commands that were issued at that scene. They should have understood that by not choosing not to enter without delay, they would be judged cowards and a disgrace. This was to be the price of their safety, and that price was obvious up-front. If they didn't know it at the time, they were ignorant fools.

Could there possibly be rehabilitating facts to emerge later? They're going to need to convince everyone that rushing in absolutely would not have saved any of the victims' lives. And while they do it, they should refrain from mentioning their perfect safety record during the incident.

My post is meant to express my opinion on society. Cops are human. If they are constantly told by the public to f*** off can you see why they could be hesitant to charge in. We all know it’s thier job, just stating human nature and our f***ed up soceity
Wow....that's a bad take, really bad take.

That might be true - when you're talking about some random cop dealing with some random "member of society".

But in this case - I believe you're dealing with a relatively small town (Wiki says 16,100 - that's less than half the size of the town I live in) - and the news reports have already said that there were cops there - WHOSE KIDS WERE IN THE BUILDING.

I'm sorry - but when small town cops say "phuck that I'm not getting shot" to their fellow officer's kids AND the SMALL town in general - you've got a pretty big problem there.

When Chicago cops say "eff this" in response to a typical Saturday night shooting spree on the darker side of town - after having been pissed on by the Mayor and BLM in general for years on end - yeah...... you have a point.

But when the guy who lives down the street from you decides he'd rather not get shot and lets your kid(s) get shot in the bargain - you're probably better off without a police force at all.

That might be true - when you're talking about some random cop dealing with some random "member of society".

But in this case - I believe you're dealing with a relatively small town (Wiki says 16,100 - that's less than half the size of the town I live in) - and the news reports have already said that there were cops there - WHOSE KIDS WERE IN THE BUILDING.

I'm sorry - but when small town cops say "phuck that I'm not getting shot" to their fellow officer's kids AND the SMALL town in general - you've got a pretty big problem there.

When Chicago cops say "eff this" in response to a typical Saturday night shooting spree on the darker side of town - after having been pissed on by the Mayor and BLM in general for years on end - yeah...... you have a point.

But when the guy who lives down the street from you decides he'd rather not get shot and lets your kid(s) get shot in the bargain - you're probably better off without a police force at all.
Well, the thing is, those cops won't be able to hide. They'll have to move. Deep Hispanic population, machismo will come into play for the dad's who lost kids. I could go deeper down a certain rabbit hole, but I'll hold off for now.

Back
Top Bottom