• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

I find it hysterical that the same ppl on here that engage with these trolls are the same ones that are demanding the trolls should be banned. U can’t make this shit up
Because other people read this board.
Want to see a screen shot in the media ? Look at what we found on some gun board "I'm having fun " .

To my point earlier in this thread about maybe what's needed is a true citizen's militia - and if there's a school shooting and cops get in the way - shoot them and then go in and solve the problem yourselves..........................

I’ve decided to take Memorial Day alone. Been taking a walk thinking of all the incredible Men and Women who gave all for America. So many.

And war goes on. Now is the time for all Real Americans to stand in the breach.

The latest stampede is over the horrific massacre in Uvalde. We must address the incredible number of drugs being pumped through American veins to understand what if any effect these chemicals have on the mody: Mind and Body.

And there is the justifiable demand for a timeline and detailed investigation of what happened. The incredible time delays in nuetralizing the murderer, clearing the scene and getting wounded to hospitals.

These delays also happen in combat.

I’ve seen unneeded delays many times in combat, such as the Afghanistan morning when my tent mate, Chazray Clark, walked ahead of me into an enemy controlled village. We had come in by helicopter and quickly entered the village. Chazray was ahead of me, up the file, we were using nightvision. Bombs all around us. We would soon learn.

Chazray stepped on a bomb.

The bomb ripped of an arm, and both Chazray’s legs.

MEDEVAC would not land until Apache gunship support got there, leaving us exposed with wounded on an LZ and my tent mate screaming. I was making video when Soldiers and I were complaining about the delays. Chazray was screaming. The Golden Hour ticking away. Enemy would be assembling to attack. We waited on the landing zone for a helicopter that would not come until an Apache could get there. Chazray was bleeing. Daylight approaching. Taliban would surely hit us soon and even shoot down the helicopter. Speed is essential. Waiting for backup gives the enemy more time for you to require backup. Go, go, go!

Every golden minute the wounded bled and we burned OODA.

As with Uvalde, it’s very important to quickly neutralize and clear the scene. Uvalde could have been a complex attack with multiple separate targets. There is inherent combat error in dwelling on any task that can quickly be resolved. Had there been several attacks at separate schools in Uvalde — al Qaeda and other islamic and Leftists terrorists constantly make complex attacks — you just don’t have time. Wounded are bleeding and your forces are focused and pulled away.

We all know that US law enforcement has no duty to protect citizens. That’s just not reality. We are on our own.

I know our heroes above know that many of us are still here on the ground fighting the good fight. Rest in Peace. See you on the other side.

And here on the ground, when wounded are bleeding, all seconds count:

Half the NES members tripped these data points all day long here. That said, I will know I’d better go operational if @calsdad or @Reptile don’t show up here for a week. 😂

Should I be worried about the black van parked down the street from me , or are the helicopter overflights a bigger issue?

Really makes you wonder............... :

Brighter Than a Thousand Suns​

The recent school shooting in Uvalde glows glowingly:

The day of the Uvalde shooting, a US Army MC-12W recon plane left FortHood/Killeen at 10:15am CT. It approached the Uvalde area ~ 11:02 and flew over KUVA; entered a pattern at 11:16, & landed at 11:25. At 12:48pm, the plane took off and returned to Ft Hood.
The MC-12W is designed to intensify data collection operations through intelligence-collection capabilities in-theatre, allowing real-time full-motion video and signals intelligence for battlefield decisions of military troop leaders.
Reports are that Ramos entered the school at 11:28am and was taken out at 12:50pm. Why would a military recon plane like this that had never been to Uvalde, land there and leave there near those same times? Did it drop someone off and/or pick someone up? Did they need to collect all cell phone activity by all players, to ensure their future narrative doesn’t collapse under a kid with some video footage emerging a year from now with a somewhat different set of facts?
image-15.png

The future glows so bright, you’ll have to wear shades. Nothing spells “sell the Narrative” like burying the evidence. Although I suspect the glowies now very much regret selling the 9/11 steel to China’s Baosteel.

Joe Biden reportedly told State Sen. Roland Gutierrez that he is looking into having the federal government tear down Robb Elementary School in Uvalde and replace it with a new building.

Joe Biden reportedly told State Sen. Roland Gutierrez that he is looking into having the federal government tear down Robb Elementary School in Uvalde and replace it with a new building.

This is SOP. The Columbine library got torn down right away, even though it had been brand-new construction. Newtown was rebuilt too. I don't know when the feds set up a fund to do it, but they did at some point.

This is SOP. The Columbine library got torn down right away, even though it had been brand-new construction. Newtown was rebuilt too. I don't know when the feds set up a fund to do it, but they did at some point.
Yeah - I don't know they're making a big deal about that. I didn't realize there was a fund - but getting people to go back into a school that has been the site of a mass murder strikes me as something that a lot of people just aren't going to be down with.

I've seen this sentiment a lot.

I watched the X-Files during the '90s; loved it. One of my main takeaways, as someone working for the government at the time, was that there was no way any of those plots could ever work because generally, the government is too incompetent to keep that kind of a secret for that long.

I still think the government is neither smart enough nor flexible enough nor imaginative enough to think of and successfully execute these kinds of false flags.

But I could be wrong, and let's say I am. IF the .gov is sharp enough to run so many of these, and IF they're clever enough to avoid the kinds of smoking guns that would make their involvement obvious, then WHY would they be so stupid as to make such an obvious error as providing top of the line DD weaponry to a shooter when they know full well the gun-totin' public is going to wonder about it?

Posters here have already told us firsthand that they were able to save plenty of money from their HS jobs. Why dismiss them and instead gravitate away from Occam's Razor? Either the government is smart, or it's dumb. Pick one, not both.

Well when you're a high school kid living at home with mom and (maybe) Dad - and you're not paying any rent - then pretty much all the money you make is disposable income. So yeah - I can sort of see where he might be able to come up with the money for that. I remember being that age - and spending $$ on top shelf go-fast parts for my car.

As far as the government being "competent" enough to pull this shit off - I get where you're coming from. The problem with that line of thinking though is: there are SOME , probably small insular groups within the government structure - that can be reasonably competent at their "job". So yeah - if you're talking about some branch of .gov like "Health and Human Services" where there's office building after office building full of diversity hires and political appointments , I'd say most definitely - those idiots couldn't pull off a bake sale without phucking it up.

According to one of the survivors in the Uvalde shooting, before police breeched the door they told students inside if they needed help to yell, which one girl did and the result was the shooter shot her.

Well, apparently it was right after that execution that police breeched the door and shot the bastard.

So, it appears that in order to save their own skin, the Border patrol that went in sacrificed a child.

Real heroes my ass...

Statists gonna state.

We're 20 years past Fox News being anything other than full-blown worshipers of The State. It's The View for people too dense to understand that there is no difference between the two.
All these commies are free to go to another country with no civilian gun ownership at any time. They stay to shit in our bed then move on. I would rather not participate in their games.

I wonder if brandon would go to an opportunity like this one if it were litterally on the border? He is a sick bastard.

Its time to stop arguing "if you ban guns only criminals will have guns" its time to start arguing "if you ban guns i will still have guns and i will be actively hunting you"

Im f***ing sick of these pussy nra talking points.

Im f***ing sick of "the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun."

Repeal 2A now and get this road on the show.

According to one of the survivors in the Uvalde shooting, before police breeched the door they told students inside if they needed help to yell, which one girl did and the result was the shooter shot her.

Well, apparently it was right after that execution that police breeched the door and shot the bastard.

So, it appears that in order to save their own skin, the Border patrol that went in sacrificed a child.

Real heroes my ass...

That's ducked up. I have no words.

Real heroes my ass...

“He said his teachers, Irma Garcia and Eva Mireles, saved their lives.
“They were nice teachers," he said. "They went in front of my classmates to help. To save them.”

Two teachers used their bodies as human shield to take hits while their kids ran to hide. This is a rare case where the kids were not, in turn, killer by a mass shooter. The two teachers will be hailed as heros.

Willingness to sacrifice makes heros, not senseless sacrifice to no end. Plenty of teachers are willing to arm themselves rather than serve as human shields.

It's all worthless drivel.

Guns are here to stay in the United States (like it or not) and the more they contine to threaten people's rights, the more guns and ammo will be bought. Then they will ultimately be turned on those who try to outlaw or confiscate them.

I didn't make the rules, it is the natural order of things in a world where free men exist.

The founding fathers intended well-trained civilian militia to be able to use firearms that could fire one wildly inaccurate round per minute in order to defend the country from foreign invasion, because that was the available tech at the time... I doubt they intended a single teenager to be able to mow down an entire classroom of children with a weapon that can fire several rounds per second.

The founding fathers intended well-trained civilian militia to be able to use firearms that could fire one wildly inaccurate round per minute in order to defend the country from foreign invasion, because that was the available tech at the time... I doubt they intended a single teenager to be able to mow down an entire classroom of children with a weapon that can fire several rounds per second.

Lol. They had and used cannons. Which were privately owned. The Founders clearly stated they wanted people to have the same arms as government.

Back
Top Bottom