• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

21 killed, 18 injured in shooting at elementary school in Uvalde, Texas

“Something fell between the cracks between then and now to allow this to happen”

Yeah you could say that.

“Ramos had communicated with teenagers from different countries on apps like Yubo, and he also spoke with friends through Facebook messenger.”

“TEENAGERS” 😂😂

You guys are way overthinking this. When I was 18 and living in my friends basement I managed to save up for an HK91. This was definitely the Daniel Defense of the day. It’s all about priorities…

In a world of comprise some teens don’t.
I def had the money for one... i spent mine on booze and drugs... you are correct its all about the kid

How much of our history is a lie?
History is written by the victors. Few examples:

• Russia signed a partnership with Germany in 1939 and started WW2 as allies. Today, 99.9999% in Russia(or the world) knows this fact.
  • In the US, the North had slaves too but since it was the less wealthy part of the US, they couldn't afford to buy slaves in volumes of the South. When it came to war, the North used the abolition of slavery as a tool to wrestle economic power from the south. Since the North won, we teach kids in school that it was the high moral obligation of the North and the moral depravity of the south that caused the Civil war. Guess how many atrocities were done by the regular soldiers when it came to the local population. The generals and officers made sure that high-class people were not touched and for the most part, they were not but what do you think happened to regular folk?

....but IMNSHO turning schools into virtual prisons is not the answer; what you'll get is students that act like inmates.

You can secure a building without it looking like a prison. Are kids traumatized by the security theatrics at airports? I think they'd be more upset knowing they were unprotected psycho bait.

I saw a screen grab of the grocery store shooter's GoPro--he was in costume, complete with gloves, carrying a rifle. The Uvalde shooter loitered outdoors, then entered the unsecured school carrying a rifle. A guy with a rifle approaching a grocery store or a school should attract attention and a response. Why didn't they?

After such tragedies, there are people who decide to part with their own guns - they sell or give them away. Those are the people not thinking right. Were they going to perpetrate violent crime with their guns? No. Can they be sure the guns they parted with will not be used in violent crime? No. They have only assuaged their own confusion by thinking they did something meaningful. Better they just confirm their guns are secured against unauthorized access or theft.
Like this guy?

View: https://youtu.be/iNGz-kO4VYE

The problem is the "angry male". We need to cut off the balls of young boys before they grow up aggressive and violent. Quick, more soy!

Another thing, how did a kid working part-time at Wendy’s have $6K for the rifles? That’s the reported cost -
As long as he had a job I would guess he could get a credit card at 18. Even when I was a kid it was too easy to get a credit card. I am sure it is even easier now, with low interest rates, so much money kicking around. I guess he just recently turned eighteen, so a little less likely. And I don't know about gun stores specifically, but I'd guess there are stores that would extend credit for purchases, or payment plans.

Upshot of my post is that I would not just assume he had cash in hand or in the bank to buy his weapons.

As long as he had a job I would guess he could get a credit card at 18. Even when I was a kid it was too easy to get a credit card. I am sure it is even easier now, with low interest rates, so much money kicking around. I guess he just recently turned eighteen, so a little less likely. And I don't know about gun stores specifically, but I'd guess there are stores that would extend credit for purchases, or payment plans.

Upshot of my post is that I would not just assume he had cash in hand or in the bank to buy his weapons.
Yeah my gf worked nights and weekends at a deli market and saved over 20 grand by the time she graduated high school. Teens can accumulate quite a bit of fun money since they don't pay life expenses yet.

The problem is the "angry male". We need to cut off the balls of young boys before they grow up aggressive and violent. Quick, more soy!

good thing is that all lesbians with 'him/his' are the 'males' now too.

Screenshot_20220527-082316_Gallery.jpg

Just in case anybody needed any further proof that people who wear multicam black are f***ing pathetic and useless.

I bet center left diversity hire is their breacher and thats why they needed keys.

Ive OPFOR'd against teams that looked like this, and i can honestly say waiting an hr for BORTAC probably saved lives

Yeah my gf worked nights and weekends at a deli market and saved over 20 grand by the time she graduated high school. Teens can accumulate quite a bit of fun money since they don't pay life expenses yet.
And I managed to save $4,500 by my 1988 graduation, which I promptly gave to my parents for my first year of college. And I was making $3.35 an hour at the start of my working life. Some of the $4,500 was graduation money too, forget how much.

My point isn't that he couldn't have saved $6,000, it's that he might not have, and didn't need to, because he could easily used a credit card or some store payment plan.

Reports online of the local police scanner archives being missing from 11:52 when an order might have been given to stand down.

I haven’t confirmed myself but should be easy enough to verify or debunk.

View: https://twitter.com/dailymail/status/1530195780727984129?s=21&t=ZkytCca2dMxaM6TQILrurw

Well this is interesting: sure enough there are gaps in the police scanner archive and the recordings that are there for the shooting time period are empty recordings (no activity at all). Example:

FF11B966-3F71-4CF2-87D9-EDD20319E27A.jpeg

The point I’m making is that both the tool and the person wielding it are to blame when both the person and the tool are used to murder someone. This should be plainly obvious. You think the police don’t consider a murder weapon when investigating a homicide?
How did the object act on its own? The police do consider the thing used because its physical evidence of an object !!
Do they charge the weapon with murder? should the thing used get a lawyer? or is that just for the human?
You're truly a good puppet. Good boy, you will get new strings.

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."
"I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude."

How did the object act on its own? The police do consider the thing used because its physical evidence of an object !!
Do they charge the weapon with murder? should the thing used get a lawyer? or is that just for the human?
You're truly a good puppet. Good boy, you will get new strings.

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."
"I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude."
I think an inanimate object can certainly think for itself better then some of the posters in this thread :p

(Exibit A, the person you replied to)

And I managed to save $4,500 by my 1988 graduation, which I promptly gave to my parents for my first year of college. And I was making $3.35 an hour at the start of my working life. Some of the $4,500 was graduation money too, forget how much.

My point isn't that he couldn't have saved $6,000, it's that he might not have, and didn't need to, because he could easily used a credit card or some store payment plan.
It's pretty easy maxing out a credit line knowing you're never going to pay it back.

There's no 18yo getting a $4k credit limit card with a part time job. Either he used someone else's card or paid cash.

We have superb credit and our daughter had a great job out of high school and couldn't get a $1k card without securing it with cash up front.

Back
Top Bottom