.223 bullets?

I have a decent supplier for FMJ pistol calibers in bulk... looking for something similar for .223 FMJ bullets. Typically order 2-3k bullets at a time. Suggestions? PM's welcome.

Thanks,
Fitz

Fitz, if you find some, please don't post the source here in the forum.

Everybody seems to be either out of stock, or way over priced right now.

I have seen a few choices out there, have to search deep and order when you find them.

Thanks folks. I'm definitely a few months late, but I used my disposable funds to purchase every last piece of serialized hardware I could find as well as a few other parts for assembly. The bullets (and powder) are on my list, but figure that the initial spike in demand will wane after awhile, and while prices may remain elevated, sourcing will eventually be possible. The serialized hardware on the other end may be a bit more difficult to get post Obama wiping his ass with the constitution. Tried to prioritize.

Thanks to those who PM'd me with their source. I'll keep it under wraps and not publicly post it.

Fitz

I bought some 62 gn ss109 pulls, or rather my non shooting friend in NH bought them for 8 cents each that have since gone up to 9 cents each. 8 cents is too high but I fell in with the panic mentality.

I bought some 62 gn ss109 pulls, or rather my non shooting friend in NH bought them for 8 cents each that have since gone up to 9 cents each. 8 cents is too high but I fell in with the panic mentality.

In a year, you may be cursing yourself for not getting more "when they were only $0.08". Hope I'm wrong!

I have not seen pulled bullets for less than 8 cents ea since 2007. I would be happy to pay. 8 cents right now.

Can someone send me a PM and point me in any direction for some (223 bullets)I dont care if they do cost a little more, anything is better then nothing at this point for me, even a good price local. I have not been reloading long and have been getting them from Kittery trading post just to give you an idea of what I am paying :)

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom