.25 ammo

Hey guys,

I got two boxes of .25 PMC ammo. I can't use it so I wanted to karma it. I am not sure if anyone uses it. It was for a Beretta .25 semi and is still in the original boxes.

I have 50 rounds but it doesn't do me much good so I figure I will karma it to some deserving soul who has a .25, if there isn't interest I will donate it someplace since I do not own a .25 semi.

Only rule is you must have an LTC class B or A to take possession of it. If I get enough hits I will karma it.

I, too, have a Baby Browning. But I also have several boxes of factory .25 ACP, as well as a couple of hundred of -- yes, it can be done -- handloads. Together, that's several times the .25 auto I'll shoot in a lifetime, so give it to someone who needs it.

Thanks for the offer but I have a Lorcin M25, that I fired 25-30 rnds thru and cant stand the dam thing. If I could trade it for something else I would in a heartbeat. 25 is a good last ditch belly round but that's about it. When I seen what a 25 does....I bought a bigger knife.

Back
Top Bottom