>>2nd Amendment March DC<< ***BUS TRIP***

ive got a buddy that is trying to get the day off, not sure yet. can you throw him on the waiting list?

Kiver, Will the bus be relatively secure to leave behind things we don't want to carry. I am thinking in terms of blanket and pillow for Abby and extra layers of clothing just in case. ????

I was told that the driver will either be on the bus or the bus will be locked

So I made a pretty sweet sign that says "...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall NOT be infringed" its just plain black and white, hand drawn, fancy font. I would have taken a picture but I was scatter brain this morning and didnt get around to it. I plan on making another very similar saying "Second Amendment: the one right that protects all others". I hope people are willing to use them. A lot of hard work was put into them [smile]

So I made a pretty sweet sign that says "...the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall NOT be infringed" its just plain black and white, hand drawn, fancy font. I would have taken a picture but I was scatter brain this morning and didnt get around to it. I plan on making another very similar saying "Second Amendment: the one right that protects all others". I hope people are willing to use them. A lot of hard work was put into them [smile]

I will claim one if it's OK with you. My 5 year old has better craft skills then I do

Name tags are all set (for members and non-member-guests) including pin on plastic holders.

838826437_vKeTY-S.jpg

Thanks for putting these together for the event!!

OK for you GPS'ers

Big Y is
425 Center St Ludlow, MA

park across the street behind the Mcdonalds. It is a commuter lot

PLEASE get there a little bit before midnight

Weather for Monday looks like 67 and sunny
SEE you there

Last edited:
To all that are going: Thank You for representing us and thank you for being patriotic.

I wish I could have gone but health reasons prevail. I wish you all a safe and enjoyable trip and adventure. [thumbsup]

To all that are going: Thank You for representing us and thank you for being patriotic.

I wish I could have gone but health reasons prevail. I wish you all a safe and enjoyable trip and adventure. [thumbsup]

I'm hip to that!

Good luck, and get some pictures.

Got room for one more? it's very last minute, (my life lately) and I have no sign, but adventure last minute could be fun....

Mark, I think that the current count is 40 (according to the OP) and I think capacity is 46 or 47 (there were a few last minute cancellations). I think there IS room. But kiver obviously has the official count and may not have updated the OP. So, hang in there I think you might make it on the bus. I hope you can!

/John

Got room for one more? it's very last minute, (my life lately) and I have no sign, but adventure last minute could be fun....

Mark, I had to back out at the last minute due to a work issue. My seat is all paid up, so you're more then welcome to take my seat and go in my place.

To everyone that is going, have a great time and take lots of pics. I really wish I could go with you!!

Zombi and anyone else in the Burlington area still want to carpool?

Hanwei and I can fit 3 people. I think Zombi wanted to. We have a midsize SUV we can take.

Zombi and anyone else in the Burlington area still want to carpool?

Hanwei and I can fit 3 people. I think Zombi wanted to. We have a midsize SUV we can take.

I am picking up my guest in Billerica (next town over from Burlington). Where is a good place to meet in Burlington? The Mall?

/John

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom