3 neighbors dead following snow removal dispute in PA township

Yeah it seemed he had horrible aim?? He’s walking at them shooting a few feet away and nothing till the 7th shot. And then the point blank shots that miss as well?

Yeah it seemed he had horrible aim?? He’s walking at them shooting a few feet away and nothing till the 7th shot. And then the point blank shots that miss as well?
The way they just stood there suggests they thought he wasn't going to shoot them even after he started firing. Darwin Award finalists all three of them.

I have a feeling that this isn’t the first time the shooter has shot someone.
I think it is. He was likely an odd duck for sure and I'll wager these two have called him a pussy and more many times over. It looked like he said nope, not today, and checked out. Don't make it right by any means but the world ain't what it used to be.

Also, I'm curious as to what size handgun he first used. He literally had an execution head shot to the wife and she still sat up afterwards. This should also make you double think about ammo and EDC selections. The human body takes a while to die.
I don't think he was aiming as opposed to spraying, and after shots 7 & 8 (that put the couple down) they were likely grazing shots with the handgun.

Well.....thats certainly the most f***ed up thing Ive seen today.

Saw this comment. Seems appropriate....

Being polite is a great way to not end up on the shit list of an unhinged person.
I have had several "less than stable" coworkers that I made sure to always be on their good side in the past.

Friend and I used to joke that every day all we had to do when we were arriving was to hit up the dispatcher or "that f***in bitch in the office" as he called her. If she answered, we knew it was safe to enter.

Back
Top Bottom