.45 carry pistol?

I want to go to a .45 for my edc.

who makes the highest cap and liter than my 1911 available in ma?

ambi saftey would be nice as I carry lefty.

There are a few high capacity 1911's out there. STI and Para for example. Just looked at STI and their Tactical 3.0 looks like a decent option. Not cheap, and don't know if it's MA allowed. It's an aluminum alloy frame, which means lighter than steel.

I've got a gen 3 glock 30 id consider trading. very low round count! Its fairly light ,its compact and it's easily concealed.

A high capacity 1911 is awfully heavy for daily carry. Even a single-stack 1911 isn't a lightweight.

If you can get one, I'd go with a Glock 30 or Glock 30s.

I'm pretty sure you want an XDS with an extended mag . . . <WAH WAH>
<Sarcasm>

I agree with any glock that shoots 45.

M&P 45. FS 4.5" barrel is MA compliant.
The MP45c is good too, but you will have to find one available in MA. I think there was one in the classified not too long ago. XDs is great too, but also more expensive in MA if you can find one for sale.

my .45 is a SW 4506 that Ive carried IWB with some success, although its heavy and Im contemplating a jackass rig for winter carry. that being said, if I could do it again, I'd go with a full sized .45 - Glock 21 or a Springfield XD.

Why must we jump right to autos?
S&W 625-10 PC

I've got a 5" 625, which I love. But that is rather hard to conceal. As for the 625 show above, I prefer guns that have real sights. I'd love a 3" 625, but those are hard to find and expensive when you do find one -- there is one on gunbroker now with a $2000 "buy it now" price.

Last edited:
I want to go to a .45 for my edc.

who makes the highest cap and liter than my 1911 available in ma?

ambi saftey would be nice as I carry lefty.

Sig p220 has 10 round magazines. Not exactly a ccw though.

Glock G30 is a great option if you can land one in this ****ed up state (MA). There are 10 rounders available for it.

I carrier (and still do in winter) an older Para Ord P-14 limited with a double stack for the last 12 years or so. It is heavy. You can get 10 round mags for them as well. Pre-bans will be expensive. During the summer I carry lighter. It's a matte of how you dress and getting a good holster to a certain extent. You might consider a Glock21 or a Glock30. One thing about carrying a 1911 is it can do a job on your shirts after a while.

Back
Top Bottom