• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Migrants can carry guns

blindndead

NES Member
US District Judge Sharon Johnson Coleman, an Obama appointee, ruled earlier this month that an illegal migrant residing in the US had his 2nd Amendment rights violated when he was charged for possession of a weapon.

I cant!!!!

I don't want to be the dupe guy, but it's a dupe.

I don't want to be the dupe guy, but it's a dupe.

My Search didn't find it my apologies.

So, does this set some sort of precedent?

Let's f'ing hope so!

I don't think NES sees the big picture. 2A is considered a back seat right. But would you deny this person the right to counsel? Miranda? Illegal search and seizure??? Rights is rights!

You want your 2A rights strengthened??? This is a step in that direction. Period. You should all shake this woman's hand.

My gosh. Humans are inherently xenophobic fascists. They don't BELIEVE they are fascists, but as long as the powers-that-be are agreeing with them, they're AOK with anything else that goes on. (You're not alone - ARFCOM did a poll. I think over 80% of respondents thought that felons not in prison had 2A rights but 80% thought that illegals don't have 2A rights. You've been suckered and you didn't even know it!)

Let's f'ing hope so!

I don't think NES sees the big picture. 2A is considered a back seat right. But would you deny this person the right to counsel? Miranda? Illegal search and seizure??? Rights is rights!

You want your 2A rights strengthened??? This is a step in that direction. Period. You should all shake this woman's hand.

My gosh. Humans are inherently xenophobic fascists. They don't BELIEVE they are fascists, but as long as the powers-that-be are agreeing with them, they're AOK with anything else that goes on. (You're not alone - ARFCOM did a poll. I think over 80% of respondents thought that felons not in prison had 2A rights but 80% thought that illegals don't have 2A rights. You've been suckered and you didn't even know it!)
I agree. Rights are rights.

the united states has to be the only country i can think of that gives any kind of rights to non-citizens. illegal non-citizens at that. it's right up there with participation trophies. it was a long journey for other countries but they finally figured out different cultures don't mix. as usual, the u.s. is behind the eight ball again. i don't feel warm and fuzzy letting them have guns. am i wrong on this?

There shouldn't be any laws that bar people from owning guns. If you can't legally own a gun you should probably be locked up. That should be the real standard, with everything else adjusted accordingly. I might make an exception for cases where someone is a rubber lipper and under the care of another adult, but those people effectively should be like minors as far as the law is concerned.

Let's f'ing hope so!

Do you think they have a right to vote too? Only native born Americans are eligible to be president should that go too? They are breaking the law by being here in the first place.

Last edited:
Let's f'ing hope so!

Agreed!

The United States doesn't give any rights to anyone.

Your rights (and everyone else's) exist because you are a human being.
This.
The right to protect ones self and family is a right bestowed by God. It doesn't matter if you use a gun, a sword or a spear.

But if you choose to use your instrument of self defense to harm the innocent or meek, a large dose of Pb should be administered in quantities sufficient to prevent future attempts to cause harm to the innocent.

Serious question. 1,000 Chinese miltary dressed in civilian clothes come across the Mexican border armed with guns. Or let's say they picked them up after they got into our country. Is it a military action or just a bunch of guys exercising their 2nd amendment rights?

Last edited:
A group that monitors border security policy has revealed that for the last 25 years, illegal aliens have tried to buy firearms at gun shops almost 48,000 times but were denied.
According to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS), out of those recorded cases, 47,930 denials were issued to illegal immigrants between Nov. 1998 and Nov. 2023.
The group warned that "the dangers posed by largely unvetted illegal aliens possessing firearms" have significantly worsened over the past three years because the administration of President Joe Biden has "presided over record numbers of new illegal aliens entering" the United States.

Serious question. 1,000 Chinese miltary dressed in civilian clothes come across the Mexican border armed with guns. Or let's say they picked them up after they got into our country. Is it a military action or just a bunch of guys exercising their 2nd amendment rights?
The correct answer is they should be arrested and removed for illegally crossing the border. Firearms have nothing to do with it other than additional caution to be exercised.

A group that monitors border security policy has revealed that for the last 25 years, illegal aliens have tried to buy firearms at gun shops almost 48,000 times but were denied.
According to the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS), out of those recorded cases, 47,930 denials were issued to illegal immigrants between Nov. 1998 and Nov. 2023.
The group warned that "the dangers posed by largely unvetted illegal aliens possessing firearms" have significantly worsened over the past three years because the administration of President Joe Biden has "presided over record numbers of new illegal aliens entering" the United States.
Now tell us how many NICS denials have been prosecuted.

Back
Top Bottom