• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

53 grain .224 Hornady Vmax in stock at MidwayUSA this AM - GONE!

You have to find out what you want, and set up e-mail notifications. I have been able to snag a lot of stuff because I order it as soon as I get the e-mail.

[cerberus];2976185 said:
You have to find out what you want, and set up e-mail notifications. I have been able to snag a lot of stuff because I order it as soon as I get the e-mail.
Agreed. That's how I found out, email. It sure was a nice email to get on a Friday. I know we are all on the lookout for stuff. I've posted a few things like this. If we all share our combined "finds" we'll have a leg up on the non-NESers. I scoured the Internet for these damn bullets. The only place I found them was on a gunbroker auction.

Mods - Would it be feasible for create a "Found It!" section where we can help our fellow NESers in their quest to find stuff? For example, I know where there are a few thousand rounds of .22LR for sale.

+1 email notifications are super useful. Especially now since everything is short.

Agreed. That's how I found out, email. It sure was a nice email to get on a Friday. I know we are all on the lookout for stuff. I've posted a few things like this. If we all share our combined "finds" we'll have a leg up on the non-NESers. I scoured the Internet for these damn bullets. The only place I found them was on a gunbroker auction.

Mods - Would it be feasible for create a "Found It!" section where we can help our fellow NESers in their quest to find stuff? For example, I know where there are a few thousand rounds of .22LR for sale.

Everything sells out fast
Last Saturday I received a email at 3:40AM........I opened the email a few hours later. Email stated primers in stock and ag 2012 prices!! Not once did the web site go "in stock" finally I called knowing after 10am this vendor will answer the phone. "She laughed and said yes we sold out in about 21min.....so it was sold out long before I even opened the email!

Back
Top Bottom