• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

7.62x39 @ Riley's

Picky! I'll pick one up for you W/ funds. But I live in Hooksett NH. You can also call w/ a CC # and they will hold them(cases) or I can pick them up for you. Your safe, I don't have a 7.62x39 anymore, plus I'm not a scumbag. Let me know OTR. JP

Golden Tiger seems just a little bit hotter than Wolf to me. Shooting it in an SKS you can hear and feel the difference, plus I've had Wolf stovepipe once or twice in a few of my rifles but never experienced it with Golden Tiger.
I also think its more accurate and less dirty than Wolf.

$139 ? Is this confirmed ? Last time I seen GT for that price was like 2 years ago.

Someone who wants to call and buy some with a CC and 10 bucks in gas I'll go pick it up.I don't really need any more,but at 139 I could use another 2K.

Last edited:
$139 ? Is this confirmed ? Last time I seen GT for that price was like 2 years ago.

Someone who wants to call and buy some with a CC and 10 bucks in gas I'll go pick it up.I don't really need any more,but at 139 I could use another 2K.

If it is confirmed and ya go, pick me up two cases as well - I will pay the fuel costs

Riley's website says $189 and when you try and buy it, it is $195+shipping. You may have heard something different than what is on their website, though.

Bob

Riley's website says $189 and when you try and buy it, it is $195+shipping. You may have heard something different than what is on their website, though.

Bob

I see $169...

Man,that website is all kinds of f***ed up..Click on the buy it now thing and it shows $195 plus shipping.

They must have some sort of program that raises the prices based on the amount of clicks or cases sold.Try adding it to your cart,they don't even have any in stock..

Last edited:
I just called any they told me it is $195 per 1000 and next to it is some .223 at $139 per 500, so some one was looking in the wrong place for the price![frown]

I'm not sure if it was a price that was only good for yesterday but it's definitely $195/case today. It's on the sign out front and the boxes to the left of the door are marked the same. They have .223 next to the 7.62x39 for $139/500.

I just got home from there, I figured it was worth the 10 minute drive to check it out on my own.... They did have a Seecamp that caught my wife's eye though - we came home with nothing but I have a feeling it may end up being a more expensive ride than I thought...

Thanks for the recon Kanca,figured it was too good to be true.what kind of .223 for $278 for a K ? That's not a bad price at all unless it's Wolf.

This thread should now be targeted for deletion due to my depression and various emotional swings it has caused.

I will now persue legal action against the OP for mental and physical duress.These things you can not put a price on,but I'm sure we can come to a reasonable settlement without dragging this through the court system.

Last edited:
No confusion! It is on thier board out front. Would you like me to take a picture for you? I live 1.5 miles away, pass them 6 or 8 times a week. 4 times yesterday. I took a double take at 1st, but confirmed it on my next pass. I'll call them tomorrow morning, some of the guys that work there are clueless. jp

No confusion! It is on thier board out front. Would you like me to take a picture for you? I live 1.5 miles away, pass them 6 or 8 times a week. 4 times yesterday. I took a double take at 1st, but confirmed it on my next pass. I'll call them tomorrow morning, some of the guys that work there are clueless. jp

I hope you are right JP,but I haven't seen $139 a K for a couple of years.At that price,some dealer from MA or NH would buy it all and put it on thier shelves for $199 a K.

$139 for 500 rounds of Wolf .223 sounds about right.

Like I said, I drove there as well today... the sign clearly says $195 at this point. If they had it up for any other price they've changed it at this point.

Sorry guys, that really sucks. Makes me wish I kept all those $49.00 & $69.00 cases I had. jp

Around 04 or so before the stuff started getting scarce I got a case of golden tiger for $76... I wish I had bought more at that price!

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom