A NIB S&W M&P15 for $699?????

I think we all see the value of supporting our local shops.
But, a deal's a deal. I know I've done more than my fair share, and, try to keep my transactions at the four shops I like and trust the most. But, the math adds up on this and I'll be taking delivery... $15 shipping/$25 transfer. Still a real good deal when you check local prices on the same carbine. Which would still need buis.

If the AG hadn't clipped off out-of-state ammo sales the locals wouldn't need half of their inventory 'cause we'd all be having it delivered.

I just love a smart shopper. Can't wait for delivery on mine! Good luck on yours. Of course when you add in the 5 free mags at roughly $20 per mag makes it even sweeter of a deal.

I do not report any purchases I make on line so I pay no taxes on the items. Plus I rather not waste my time going from shop to shop when I know the best price is a mouse click away.

I have heard the "support your local shop" so many times on this board. There is no need to explain yourself. If you find it cheaper online, click and buy. The shops are not looking out for you when they inflate their prices, so you have to look out for yourself when it comes to saving money. It is what it is. I showed a buddy of mine the add in your post and he said the same thing. "why not buy local?" I just told him he was a fool. If you can save money then do it. Good luck with your new rifle.

I have heard the "support your local shop" so many times on this board. There is no need to explain yourself. If you find it cheaper online, click and buy. The shops are not looking out for you when they inflate their prices, so you have to look out for yourself when it comes to saving money. It is what it is. I showed a buddy of mine the add in your post and he said the same thing. "why not buy local?" I just told him he was a fool. If you can save money then do it. Good luck with your new rifle.

The shops have to make a buck and contrary to that old bumper sticker, " making it in Massachusetts" I can't say that they are killing the gun owners or gun buyers in this state with over inflated prices. I doubt that a lot firearms dealers in MA are living large on the low margins they make on guns or the 2.00 or 3.00 they make on a box of ammo. Some of the people in our classified have more inflated prices on used guns and ammo.

The local shops put local people to work, keep the guns and ammo flowing in MA and if you find a good shop they are very helpful to you as a consumer. Thanks, but I would rather spent the extra couple of bucks on my local shop than buy from an out of state source unless I couldn't get what I wanted locally. Having said that, I also have no problem with anyone else that does until they whine about their purchases.

The shops in MA in particular have a real problem competing in this state with the laws and the license rules. Lawfull gun owners in this state are few and unlike Mickey Dee's, we don;t have a gun shop on every corner. I like the idea of making their business atleast somewhat profitable.

Keep supporting out of state business and the only major chain you will have left in your state that sells firearms is Dick's.

Back
Top Bottom