A Walther on the front page of my paper

But the highest percentages of SouthCoast gun owners are found outside of those areas, according to police. Urban New Bedford, with the highest crime rate in the area, has a lower concentration of legal gun ownership than many of its surrounding communities.

What was that Dr. Hemmingway said? [rolleyes] Not a bad article.

Maybe New Bedford residents would have more permits if the police would issue them fairly.

Jim Wallace was quoted incorrectly, and I thought the piece was slanted anti-gun.

Poor, poor burglar, he got shot. Then keep the hell out of peoples houses.

And as for that "Burglars are the least violent criminals" BS, I don't know about you but I can't think of many other kinds of criminals I'm likely to run into in my home, at night, trying to steal from me or harm my family. This statement is idiotic.

When they say "burglars are the least violent criminals" they fail to differentiate between those who break into homes by surveilling them for days/weeks and breaking/entering when no one is home and those who randomly pick a house at 2 A.M. hoping to score money for their next drug hit. The latter tend to be extremely desperate and/or violent in an attempt to get what they feel they need.

States with high rates of firearms ownership had higher rates of firearms homicide. Hmmm. How about identifying the firearms homicides committed with legal firearms by legal permited gun owners. My bet is that this statistic is low because no matter what laws are in place and no matter how many people own firearms legally...the criminal will ALWAYS get their hands on a firearm if they want one. As we all know, the only person not posessing a gun under strict or lenient gun control is the law abiding citizen and not the criminal.

States with high rates of firearms ownership had higher rates of firearms homicide. Hmmm. How about identifying the firearms homicides committed with legal firearms by legal permited gun owners.

More guns lead to more gun violence. More guns do not lead to more violence. Antis should think hard and long about this - maybe it's not the guns causing the violence?

try running away with your wife and two or three little children when your home is invaded. That guy is a pos.

He would abandon his family and run out while the intruder did whatever they wanted to his family. He's not a man.

How can god even attach a set of testicles on a brain that thinks like that????

Back
Top Bottom