• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Aero Precision Stripped Lowers in stock?

Has anyone seen any Aero 5.56/multi stripped lowers in stock at any shops in the last few weeks? Preferably in the western half of the state. Thanks.

Has anyone seen any Aero 5.56/multi stripped lowers in stock at any shops in the last few weeks? Preferably in the western half of the state. Thanks.

Sorry ...kind of side-topic in praise of their products. Aero Precision produces the best manufactured AR platform parts regarding fit and finish that I have ever handled. I guess that's why they get awards from Boeing, and are a supplier of parts to military aircraft like the F-15 program. When your machine tools produce parts to those tolerances, it's no wonder that an uppers and a lowers fit like hand-in-glove.

I know that Shop Keeper from Firearms Etc. in Temple, NH has had a few pieces of this hardware go through his hands in recent days. Hardly western MA, but he may have a lead for you.

Check out Minuteman Armory, they might have one or two, but can also order you anything you want.

Ive mever seen aero at guns n gear but Chris n Judith are always willkng to order.

Back
Top Bottom