WILL YOU BE ATTENDING THE RALLY?

• I'll be there. HOORAH!

Votes: 135 66.2%
  • Nope, I can't make it.

Votes: 58 28.4%
  • I give up, not worth it anymore

Votes: 11 5.4%

• Total voters
Remember to sick around after your testimony to support our side. If there's three of us at the end in a area of yellow signs, it won't too well.

ETA standing ovation for mumbles is a joke.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

looks like a 100 Elizabeth Warren clones

- - - Updated - - -

i'll be there in a little bit, unfortunately can't make it till later but I'll be there

I'll bet that cop next to mumbles has a gun. Isn't the state House a gun free zone and therefore perfectly safe?

Sounds like the anti's have they've shifted their sandbagging efforts to MA, Colorado is dead to them after the recalls. No to lose the faith, but are we as F'ed as this seems???

The Boston chief of police just testified that he can't look up a firearm serial number in a database. Why do I submit FA10s?

How fitting Jason and Freddy made a showing on this Friday the 13th.

Attachments

• image-255989362.jpg
    image-255989362.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 128
  • image-2310242414.jpg
    image-2310242414.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 141
again, not sure what everyone was expecting, but this is pretty much exactly how I envisioned it going. a 5-1 ratio isn't unheard of considering how passionate and lunatic moonbats are and how vastly they outnumber us in the state in general, let alone in the boston area.

not making excuses, everyone should still show up, just tough for me to be disappointed when I expected it all along

remember to present logical arguments opposing the illogical bills, the other side only has emotion, not facts or logic on their side

maybe the turnout reflects that gun owners are mostly hard working people that still have jobs and are at WORK today?
just sayin...
but i do wish i could be there & thanks to those of you who made it. BE LOUD

I don't understand this insistence by people like Chang-Diaz to think that law abiding citizens sell guns registered to them to bad guys and no FA-10

Back
Top Bottom