• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Police responding to shooting near Chiefs' Super Bowl victory rally in Kansas City

Still no names or booking photos.
The spin machine must be going into hyperdrive trying to turn this one around.
Must be white supremacists.

You've got that wrong. I get where you could believe that, but it has ZERO to do with why they haven't posted pix or info on the shooters.

Because it don't sell.

Remember that all media - even if you believe that some sort of cabal is running it - HAS TO PAY IT'S BILLS. You're waiting for info on the shooters. The rest of America wants all the gory details of the shooting and numerous interviews with wailing victims, families and witnesses. Mom and Pop America don't care about the shooters.

Ergo, the cable news and internet news will NOT rush to give you a solution when the problem is providing them so much ad revenue.

Don't assume an evil motive when $$ is almost always the reason. ;)

If the shooters were white we'd know their middle names and their kindergarten teachers would be on The View telling us how they were trouble way back when...

The problem for POTUS and his ilk who's already calling for gun control is that these yutes were already too young to buy any gun legally. If laws prevented violent crime just ban assault.

”According to media reports, there has been a horrific attack. As of now, it is unclear how bad the attack is, or whether anyone should care about it-- since authorities have not yet released the skin colors of the perpetrator and the victims.

"It's possible this could be a horrific mass tragedy we will talk about for years to come," said one news anchor. "On the other hand, it may just be a run-of-the-mill local news story that we'll forget by tomorrow since it doesn't fit the narrative we are trying to sell right now. For the time being, please be sure to assume this attack confirms all your most horrific biases about the state of our country. Stay tuned for more details-- unless we decide you don't really need to hear more details."

Already, social media is buzzing with speculation and anger, confirming everything everyone already knew about how horrible the groups of people who they think are so horrible really are.

"Not surprised," said one American. "This is America-- the country where the exact people I hate are as horrible as I thought they were."

The media has assured they will probably just hold off on reporting further details until the preferred narrative has had time to run its course.”

You've got that wrong. I get where you could believe that, but it has ZERO to do with why they haven't posted pix or info on the shooters.

Because it don't sell.

Remember that all media - even if you believe that some sort of cabal is running it - HAS TO PAY IT'S BILLS. You're waiting for info on the shooters. The rest of America wants all the gory details of the shooting and numerous interviews with wailing victims, families and witnesses. Mom and Pop America don't care about the shooters.

Ergo, the cable news and internet news will NOT rush to give you a solution when the problem is providing them so much ad revenue.

main-qimg-8ba3917915169c5a484a6a1ab7b4b291.jpg

The NES Baghdad Bob.

Because it don't sell.

Yup. Must be so. I can see how this would make a difference to say CNN, MSNBC and that ilk. After all their woke ad $$$$ might be at stake.
Well no not really.
The whole thing is contrived so don't be naive. Money does not always rule the day.

It’s time to inform public that these guys got their guns illegally. Public must know. They need to educate people. They just saying gun doing this and doing that and gun is very bad blah blah
The drooling public doesn't care.

Because it don't sell.

Not sure if serious. It's obvious there's built in media biases when it comes to lionizing the perpetrators. Then again I partially agree with you also because the media is pretty racist but with a monetary driver. like it's basically more salacious to the viewer because it's a white person committing a crime than a black person because the media basically knows that the rate of black violence is so high that everybody is sort of dulled to it.... so it doesn't actually produce a headline that pops out....

"of course some black guy shot somebody so what "

is basically their default posture.

Also this whole thing is going to die quickly between the black perpetrators and the fact that it's a square state much like the Christmas massacre driver thing. The media is generally racist and obsessed with producing content that will get its primary base riled up, which is mostly histrionic white broads, elderly, and coastal elites. Black people spraying bullets around in a state their market has never visited (well, unless they used to fly TWA back in the day, lol) doesn't "sell well".

The media can't release the photos of these Blacks.

Once they do - the story will go away and they wont get any more clicks.
81292407-13085775-The_suspect_is_seen_in_this_picture_after_being_tackled_by_the_c-m-2_1707997456479.jpg

81317779-13090435-Images_circulating_on_social_media_show_a_group_of_people_being_-a-18_1708062379897.jpg

Ask any liberal and they will tell you the majority of mass shooters are white, they will link Mass shootings by shooter’s race in the U.S. 2023 | Statista but in the same breath they will say there have already been 40+ mass shooting in 2024. all the while never reading their own link that shows 149 mass shootings from 1982 to 2023

Because it don't sell.

There is a definite pattern here .
When you get zero info on the perps , you know without it being said.

There is a definite pattern here .
When you get zero info on the perps , you know without it being said.

“Two teenagers have been charged over a shooting at a Super Bowl victory parade in Kansas City that left one person dead and 22 others injured.

The two suspects, both aged under 18, are being held on gun and resisting arrest charges, a court statement said.

Police earlier said the shooting was the result of an argument and was not connected to terrorism.

A third person who was detained after the shooting has been released.

A statement from the Jackson County Family Court on Friday said that additional charges were "expected in the future as the investigation by the Kansas City Police Department continues".”

Two teenagers charged over shooting at Kansas City Super Bowl parade

Looks like a Black problem not a gun problem.
That's the whole thing with anti groups changing the term "mass shooting" from what the feds use to whatever they feel like, such as 4 or more (incl shooter) being hit. It brings in much more gang and hood shootings with handgats that don't fit the ban AW's narrative.

That's the whole thing with anti groups changing the term "mass shooting" from what the feds use to whatever they feel like, such as 4 or more (incl shooter) being hit. It brings in much more gang and hood shootings with handgats that don't fit the ban AW's narrative.
I thought it used to be four or more killed excluding the shooter. For a mass killing.

This mass shooting nonsense.. why dont they count number bullets fired and say “oh my God, it could’ve killed the children”

I thought it used to be four or more killed excluding the shooter. For a mass killing.

This mass shooting nonsense.. why dont they count number bullets fired and say “oh my God, it could’ve killed the children”
If it was 4 killed by firearms, feds use, then you can't say "There've been 9x10^53 mass shootings this year and it's still February! We need to ban assault guns!" as anti groups love to do to scare their Karen contributors and John Q . Though, as I mentioned that brings in the plain criminal shootings that are heavily black, to their distaste. As for counting bullets well Shhh, don't give them ideas or range time might be included mass shootings.

Not one news channel has called it for what it is, gang violence. Gangs are simply domestic terrorists with long criminal histories.

The 1/6 Political Prisoners will all serve more jail time than the 2 gang bangers currently under arrest.
1st off, they're jus lil chillens. 2ndly they be visitors to our fair shores maybe.

From let's get offended about everything.com like really? You can't have white thugs? I'm sure they exist.

Guy acts like he called them spear chuckers or something. Cwithe. Some of these people really need to just remove that 49 and a half foot polel that's quite obviously directly shoved up their anus.

The Mayor needs to listen to Salvatore....

View: https://youtu.be/CA_0rWc-mZg?si=rp34uJT2XqC9v81w

Last edited:
Hilarious that the word thug is non racial and only describes a person by the way they act and has been used to describe people of various races, yet there are so many of the "gangsta" culture that it fits that some weak kneed people regard it as racist now.

From let's get offended about everything.com like really? You can't have white thugs? I'm sure they exist.

Guy acts like he called them spear chuckers or something. Cwithe. Some of these people really need to just remove that 49 and a half foot pool that's quite obviously directly shoved up their anus.

The Mayor needs to listen to Salvatore....

View: https://youtu.be/CA_0rWc-mZg?si=rp34uJT2XqC9v81w

The title of that video... [rofl]

Back
Top Bottom