• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

All hell will break loose in Clarksville, Ark!

blindndead

NES Member
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- On the bright side, Arkansas does not have a stand-your-ground law.
But how long do you think it will take before some variation of one of the following happens in a Clarksville, Ark. school?

A teacher feels "threatened" by a student and pulls the gun on the pupil just to defuse the perceived threat. Or the school employee cannot restrain him or herself and blows the kid's brains out in front of a classroom full of terrified children. Or maybe, in self-defense, students wrestle a firearm away from the teacher who pulled it. Or there's a meeting between school officials and the parents of a child receiving disciplinary action. Disagreement ensues. Things get intense. A packing assistant principal pulls out her heat.

I could go on with the "ors" all day long, but, mark my words, all hell will break loose in Clarksville, Ark., or one of the other places around the nation who think the best way to respond to school shootings is to arm teachers and other employees with guns after fifty-some odd hours of training. Like New Life Baptist Church & Academy
MORE:How Long Before All Hell Breaks Loose With Gun-Toting Clarksville, Ark. School Teachers? | Business News

As I've always said; you can do things one of two ways. You can keep a broken system in play or you can take a risk and change things, but you can't ifs, ands, or but it away. Speculation never solved anything, action does.

With the way these people think don't you wonder why police locations don't erupt in gun fights every Monday morning!

As I've always said; you can do things one of two ways. You can keep a broken system in play or you can take a risk and change things, but you can't ifs, ands, or but it away. Speculation never solved anything, action does.

With the way these people think don't you wonder why police locations don't erupt in gun fights every Monday morning!

They're just too busy killing dogs and rescued deer.

OR - aliens could land with mutant duck armies that throw onion samwiches that turn guns into horrific mechanized killing machines wearing Gary Busey masks, that of course decapitate all the students.

NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- On the bright side, Arkansas does not have a stand-your-ground law.
But how long do you think it will take before some variation of one of the following happens in a Clarksville, Ark. school?

A teacher feels "threatened" by a student and pulls the gun on the pupil just to defuse the perceived threat. Or the school employee cannot restrain him or herself and blows the kid's brains out in front of a classroom full of terrified children. Or maybe, in self-defense, students wrestle a firearm away from the teacher who pulled it. Or there's a meeting between school officials and the parents of a child receiving disciplinary action. Disagreement ensues. Things get intense. A packing assistant principal pulls out her heat.

I could go on with the "ors" all day long, but, mark my words, all hell will break loose in Clarksville, Ark., or one of the other places around the nation who think the best way to respond to school shootings is to arm teachers and other employees with guns after fifty-some odd hours of training. Like New Life Baptist Church & Academy
MORE:How Long Before All Hell Breaks Loose With Gun-Toting Clarksville, Ark. School Teachers? | Business News

This is wrong on so many levels.
Only police are tolerated to show a handgun to difuse a situation.
For the rest of us, we must be in immediate fear for our lives, i.e. taking a beating, the other guy shows a gun.
When that is the case, draw & fire and keep firing until the threat is stopped.
Leave the displaying of a gun to the cops.

Somebody said it on another thread in here. "They know that they are not stable enough to carry a gun so they believe nobody else is either"

I choose to believe this because they just can't be that fvcking stupid and still remember to breath.

Being a little more familiar with the folks of Clarksville than some skinny-necked dumbass editor from New York, I'd say the chances of that happening are about as good as said dumbass ever considering the people there his equal.

Last edited:
i love how this writer's point of reference is New York City....a place place where 70% of high school graduates are illiterate, the teachers and administrators are worse, violent crime is through the roof....and lets face it...each and every one of the scenarios this writer mentioned, would probably happen in the piece of shit system they call NYC public schools...

this writer is so blinded by the complete and total FAILURE of his city's educational institutes that the thought of another place in this country where teachers actually still have some control over their students, whether by discipline or just basic IQ level is completely unimaginable....

the thought of a school system that doesn't have kids brawling and grabbing guns is absurd to this writer...the thought that every day students would never pose that kind of threat, and that these trained, background checked, licensed, armed employees would not go on a freaking rampage and draw their firearm after a simple argument is beyond this writer's comprehension....

i think this is why it drives me nuts that so many people with the money and power to influence legislation come from that shithole...and they can never see past that city's ways.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

[bs2]They said the same thing when 37 states enacted shall issue CCW laws. There was no blood on the streets and no shootouts on every corner. The author is afraid of guns and doesn't trust law-abiding citizens with them. Most teachers I know care about their students. If a teacher commits to carrying a firearm to protect themselves and their students, there will be no bloodbath.

Maybe I should write an article on how LEOs shouldn't have firearms... As they may become unstable (they're probably closer to that edge than teachers with what they deal with) and pull out the weapon when things get heated. And they have much more ability to cover it up, and get away with it. :-/

Good grief!

Maybe I should write an article on how LEOs shouldn't have firearms... As they may become unstable (they're probably closer to that edge than teachers with what they deal with) and pull out the weapon when things get heated. And they have much more ability to cover it up, and get away with it. :-/

Good grief!

Nevermind the ones that HAVE done it. Wasn't the Waltham CoP just removed for beating his wife? Dorner was a cop and snapped. I'm sure if I spent even a little time actually searching, we would find LEOs that have become violent with their firearm.

The second page is almost encouraging. The writer accompanies a friend to the range for a day of shooting, and was impressed by all the safety measures they take there.

Then, on the last page, the writer comes up with this beauty:

I don't want my child growing up in an environment where everyday she and the people around her are trained to defend against something that has a remote chance of happening.

I'm dumbfounded. Just, awestruck at the stupidity. Go put your head in a gopher hole, idiot.

Are you kidding me?! Better trained for the edge case than unprepared for the instant it happens.

Good grief!

Excellent point. In addition to that, the one glaring, fatal flaw in that article (there are many actually, but this is key), is that there is nothing in place currently to prevent a truly deranged teacher (or anyone else for that matter) from doing any of the acts that he describes in that article, except for the simple fact that most human beings are not wired that way and having a gun on their hip doesn't change that fact. There is ONLY the positive aspect that IF something like that were to go down, there would be way less casualties because it would get shut down a hell of a lot quicker than waiting for police assistance!

I am not surprised by any of this. It seems very common in discussions with libtards that they project themselves onto gun owners. They know that they have no self control, so it must be the case that gun owners will exhibit no self control. Pointing out this fallacy in their arguments/statements usually ends all discussions promptly.

Good grief!

Or, or...they just might shoot 9 civilians while trying to hit one lone target...no, wait, that did happen! Disarm the police I say.

Couldn't any of these "teacher shoots someone" scenarios happen RIGHT NOW??

That was my point a couple of posts back. If any of these incidents were apt to occur there is NOTHING other than basic human nature preventing them NOW. Any given day one of these deranged teachers could carry concealed right into their own classroom and start blowing away students if that was their inclination, so that entire article is complete fail with even the most superficial logic.

Back
Top Bottom