• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Commission Agrees to Creation of Database to Trace All Guns in European Union

Good luck with this. The only people that will be tagged are the few wealthy gun owners that were able to obtain firearms in Europe. The rest will continue to stay hidden. This is a total make Europe feel safe and we control all the guns joke.

Good luck with this. The only people that will be tagged are the few wealthy gun owners that were able to obtain firearms in Europe. The rest will continue to stay hidden. This is a total make Europe feel safe and we control all the guns joke.
If they wanted the UK to be "safe" they would pack up all the "migrants" and ship them the f*** home. If the people of the UK wanted to stay safe, they would start hanging their commie overlords, starting with their Snackbar PM.

So long as the guns are gone nothing bad can happen? No one will bomb Paris? Bomb trains in Spain? Bomb London? No one else is going to rent a heavy duty truck in Nice? Or suicide bomb in Paris? Or get stabby in London (ban assault narwal tusks)

Everything will go underground eventually
yep. i have read, i'm a sucker for this stuff, that there are thousands and thousands of guns stockpiled and hidden away from WWII around germany and france and some low countries. these were put there by german sympathisers waiting for nazi's to rise out of the ashes one more time or by partisan groups. i dunno, 100 year old pistols, rifles and automatic weapons with caches of ammo too? well, some have been discovered by accident over the years and it looks like someone has continued to maintain at least those over the years. they have a coating of oil, are wrapped with no trace of filth and many have been test fired and function fine with very few not being able to fire a round. makes one wonder, if true, who is doing the maintaining? gotta be on a 5th or 6th generation by now. a lot of guns under the radar. i have to stop reading this stuff, i'm very gullible.

Back
Top Bottom