AMMODEPOTMA - GTG?

The website screams scam even without googling it.
The language used is weird- contact us: "WE ARE OPEN TO ALL QUERIES AND DISCUSSIONS"
Address is MA but talks about jobs created in FL? Search Ammo Depot and find a Florida based website with the same about us.
All stock photos; no phone number, no social media.

Thanks everyone. I was searching via phone so it was tough to dig deep. Based on the above helpful responses pointing out the red flags, there appears to be even more of these fake dealers showing up in the first few hits in my Google search.

NES saves the day! [thumbsup]

This is interesting because Pittsfield is just a few towns away and I have never heard of this place. They are creating jobs in Florida???

And $210 for 200 rounds of .40 plus shipping? No Thanks......

Weird because most scammers try to attract with low prices, not ridiculously high prices.

pix203723618.jpg

40 S&W 180gr JHP – Winchester Jacketed Hollow Point – 200 Rounds – .40 sw​

SKU
Be the first to leave a review.
$210

40 S&W 180gr JHP - Winchester Jacketed Hollow Point - 200 Rounds - .40 sw quantity
ADD TO CART

This is interesting because Pittsfield is just a few towns away and I have never heard of this place. They are creating jobs in Florida???

And $210 for 200 rounds of .40 plus shipping? No Thanks......

Weird because most scammers try to attract with low prices, not ridiculously high prices.

pix203723618.jpg

40 S&W 180gr JHP – Winchester Jacketed Hollow Point – 200 Rounds – .40 sw​

SKU
Be the first to leave a review.
$210

40 S&W 180gr JHP - Winchester Jacketed Hollow Point - 200 Rounds - .40 sw quantity
ADD TO CART
It's for all of the 'bangers in the 'hood (and I aint talkin' Irish sausages) who use Fo-Tay and would order from there if they didn't need to show an LTC.

100% scamsite and listed on the BBB "Better business bureau as a scam site.
This is the phone number they provided me:

11 Woodrise Rd (off, Lovers Lane Rd) Charlestown, NH 03603
Phone number: 601 207 3513

It is against MGL for a MA dealer to ship ammo to a MA buyer by common carrier.

If there are legit they willl (a) Not ship to MA, and (b) Allow in-person payment and pickup.

There are a variety of these garbage sites popping up. IMHO if they don't have a real telephone number and a building/business that youc an find easily, then don't bother.

Usually when a place looks sketch, it probably is.

100% scamsite and listed on the BBB "Better business bureau as a scam site.
This is the phone number they provided me:

11 Woodrise Rd (off, Lovers Lane Rd) Charlestown, NH 03603
Phone number: 601 207 3513
Interesting. That is the address of Sporting & Hunting Depot, in Charlestown, NH. Now you know where they stole the address from. Don't know where they got the phone number, since NH area code is "603".

sketchy AF

they have multiple "state" websites, eg NH and ID

and the website was created and registered.... wait for it..... in Cameroon

Registrant Contact Information:
Name

Mendi Kinsly
Organization
unknown
Address
Littoral
City
DOUALA