An solid example of the right to carry...

Unfortunately there were probably two more criminals created in the time it took for that one to die.

While I agree this is the perfect example of why CCW is needed, those on the left see this is as a bad thing. They don't want the criminal to die.

While I agree this is the perfect example of why CCW is needed, those on the left see this is as a bad thing. They don't want the criminal to die.

True. We all need to remember that the Extreme Moonbat Left does not want law-abiding, peaceable people to protect themselves from these type of thugs. After all, there would be fewer criminals if everyone was able to protect themselves and this would be detrimental to their recruitment effort (which would have a correlating effect on their political power).

Here the guy would be a criminal. He was drinking enough to want his GF to drive. And of course there is the whole issue of where it was stored but the drinking would have been enough to cause issue up here.

Wednesday night, the couple made their way to the popular East Atlanta Village, known for its trendy bars and eateries, because they have been taking swing-dancing lessons, Willis said.

Their dancing instructor told them that one of the East Atlanta bars, Graveyard Tavern, had “big band nights,” Willis said.

“So they came down here to dance,” Willis said.

just another reason why I don't like to go out dancing ............... too dangerous

Back
Top Bottom