Announcing 2009 New England Regional IDPA Championship

Some very interesting and creative stuff. Ran super smooth all day. Nice job done by Gene and the rest of the staff. Thanks

Thanks to all the guys who helped put this together. Exhausted but had so much fun.

Does anyone know the link to the photographer?

Awesome job by Metrowest & visiting SO's!
Thank you for a great & tough match................

I shot crappy, but had a lot of FUN!
Thanks again !

Danielle... thank you for the sugar cookies! De, myself, and a few other shooters definitely enjoyed them today [smile]

Fantastic match! Big thanks to the MWT crew and all the other SO's. De, congrats you won another SW! Get a pro and sell it to me, unless Hanwei or JAR have talked you into selling it to them.

Much deserved kudos to everyone involved in putting on this match. It was tough enough to be in that kind of heat for one day, nevermind 3 days +setup.

Many thanks to all!

Last edited:
Fantastic match! Big thanks to the MWT crew and all the other SO's. De, congrats you won another SW! Get a pro and sell it to me, unless Hanwei or JAR have talked you into selling it to them.

Shut up. De won another gun?! Seriously? I'll need someone else to confirm this to know eisenhow's not Fing with me [grin]

Shut up. De won another gun?! Seriously? I'll need someone else to confirm this to know eisenhow's not Fing with me [grin]

You're joking. Really????

No I'm not joking. Your name was called and Jeff said "Hey, he won the same thing at the states!" He can confirm if he ever gets back from tearing down. I'd never joke about something as serious as (another) free gun.

I shot Saturday and it was a long, hot day - but the SO's did a great job, my squad mates were great guys, the match was fun and challenging (if not a little long), and you couldn't say you didn't get your moneys worth. Thanks to the MWT crew, the other crew members from near and far, and particularly the crew on stages 13 and 14 (the ride home will be forever etched in my memory)!

He doesn't need to sell it to me. I won one in the staff raffle. Preliminary results were posted on paper at the match. There were a number of bumps. Congrats to Underwhere and Hanwei for coming 1st and second in SSP Sharpshooter, both are now SSP Experts. Hanwei just edged it out by 1 procedural plus a few tenths. I gave Underwhere a procedural for leaving the baby out in the open instead of getting it safely behind cover.

Huge congrats to Eugene Gelberger. Somehow, while in the midst of serving tirelessly as match director, putting together one of the best run IDPA matches ever, he shot well enough to win ESP expert and get promoted to Master.

No I'm not joking. Your name was called and Jeff said "Hey, he won the same thing at the states!" He can confirm if he ever gets back from tearing down. I'd never joke about something as serious as (another) free gun.

hahaha.... point taken.

Wow... I never win drawings like that... let alone TWICE. [grin]

He doesn't need to sell it to me. I won one in the staff raffle.
NICE, congrats.

Preliminary results were posted on paper at the match. There were a number of bumps. Congrats to Underwhere and Hanwei for coming 1st and second in SSP Sharpshooter, both are now SSP Experts.

Nice shooting guys!

Huge congrats to Eugene Gelberger. Somehow, while in the midst of serving tirelessly as match director, putting together one of the best run IDPA matches ever, he shot well enough to win ESP expert and get promoted to Master.
I know he's Master in SSP and now ESP. Does he have any others that I'm missing on his way to 5 gun master? Nice shooting and great match you and your crew put together.!

He doesn't need to sell it to me. I won one in the staff raffle. Preliminary results were posted on paper at the match. There were a number of bumps. Congrats to Underwhere and Hanwei for coming 1st and second in SSP Sharpshooter, both are now SSP Experts. Hanwei just edged it out by 1 procedural plus a few tenths. I gave Underwhere a procedural for leaving the baby out in the open instead of getting it safely behind cover.

[smile]

And congrats on winning a gun as well!

Congrats Gene! And a big thanks, again, to all of the SO's and everyone running the match. It was VERY well run!

Back
Top Bottom