Another BG bites the dust

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/p...n=4&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

[grin]

DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. (FOX 5) -- A would-be robber is dead after witnesses say his intended victim pulled a gun. It happened on Stardust Circle in DeKalb County.

Investigators said the Johnson family was returning home from a school event when three people came up to their car. Randall Johnson, 36, pulled out a gun and shot one of the suspects, killing him.

Shirley Warner, neighbor: "When they drove up in their vehicle, they [suspects] tried to take them out the vehicle and take them into their home but it didn't work out that way."

Police say the victim was found dead in a backyard, and the other gunman and a lookout fled on foot and are still on the loose.

I was about to blame the liberal media for calling the criminal a victim...

DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. (FOX 5)...
...Randall Johnson, 36, pulled out a gun and shot one of the suspects, killing him....

...Police say the victim was found dead in a backyard...

Victim ? I don't think so.
Yeesh. [thinking]

Yea that use of the term victim 2x definately confuses the way it played out. Im sorry just because you get shot and killed doesn't mean your a victim, it means you were a target... [smile] he shoots he scores!

Obviously a case of mistaken identity... the robber was expecting
sheep.gif
and got
M16.gif
instead.

Muttley.gif

Yeah, I found some new smilies this week.

Back
Top Bottom