• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Another chickens have come home to roast thread

Because the story comes from Jelinek himself, the claim is true.

Y'know, this is the first I've ever really given any thought at all to their "food court" - my goal when there is to get the shopping chore over and done with as quickly as possible. (And I don't much like hot dogs. And can't eat the roll.) But people do, apparently:

As of 2018, Costco sold a yearly average of 135 million hot dogs,[9] more than every Major League Baseball stadium combined.[3]

Going to the Costco for a hot dog. Humans are odd creatures.

Y'know, this is the first I've ever really given any thought at all to their "food court" - my goal when there is to get the shopping chore over and done with as quickly as possible. (And I don't much like hot dogs. And can't eat the roll.) But people do, apparently:

Going to the Costco for a hot dog. Humans are odd creatures.
I ain’t biting into no large diameter hot dog. Ain’t happening.

They are stupid, but no, they don’t think gun restrictions will make anyone but them safer. You can be stupid and evil at the same time.
...nor are they looking to make anyone safer. The more crime and chaos the more benefits that accrue to THEM. That's a BIG reason why they're importing all the illegals. And anyone noticing they can simply smear as rayciss.

To what end? That's where everyone's "there's a cabal" theory goes to shit. If I've already GOT the cabal, what does more cabally give me?? More power? I own a president and I don't have enough power? Own Wall Street? I own Wall Street and need more power????

Are we saying these people are so twisted that they need everyone locked up in little cages world-wide in order to really feel power???

If so, by that logic and the logic of "it's an ongoing cabal that replenishes itself" it would mean we ALL want that. Even the most control-freakish people I've ever met don't want that. You're now creating a group of people that are about 3 standard deviation units from normal and continue to replenish. Something that isn't statistically possible.

They're just dumb. No offense, but look around here. How often are people sucked into a link posted that means NOTHING like the actual article??? Daily??? Most NES readers??? You think that cabal members or members of Congress or the board at Harvard are actually smarter than the average NES user? News flash - after 33 years in the investment world, I will tell you - the guy in the ivory tower is as dumb as the guy picking up his garbage at the end of the day. Stupid is meanly distributed. You NEVER get a group of above average anything for very long.

I honestly don't care what you believe. I'm trying to save you from decades of hand-wringing over the WRONG problem. Of course, believing there is some evil force that is causing this is easier to swallow and live with than just random stupid people in this world. Because the truth - the epacity of stupid in this world - is far far scarier because you're ALWAYS going to battle it, it will never end and it will never get better. Ever. (Which is why you either go insane or make peace with it. I don't "hate" the far Left. Nor will I hate the far Right when they 'take over' at some point.)
The answer to most of your questions is yes.
Ever spend any time around sociopaths ?
They would burn the whole world just for amusement.
Evil does in fact exist.
Doc Holiday was right in the movie Tombstone.
Some people can never fill that hole inside.
They can never kill enough or steal enough or inflict enough pain to fill it.

The Dems need open borders because their constituents keep killing each other and need to be replaced...
Cheap labor

With inflation soaring people that aren't used to 3rd world standards don't want to deal with 3rd world shit.

If we dumped all illegals the price of everything would be up 30%

Who picks your food... frames your house etc etc

Cheap labor

With inflation soaring people that aren't used to 3rd world standards don't want to deal with 3rd world shit.

If we dumped all illegals the price of everything would be up 30%

Who picks your food... frames your house etc etc
Possibly. But then again, if there were no illegals, we would offset and save 100's of billions of dollars each year in benefits, healthcare etc etc etc

And you seem more concerned about the cost of picking fruits and vegetables and framing your house than the carnage these freeloaders are causing.

I want them gone. Apparently you don't....
I'm not saying I don't... I'm just telling you why the left doesn't want them gone.

And that taxes are incredibly hard to claw back and that entitlements rarely shrink.

I don't need to agree with the logic or the reality... just understand it

I'm not saying I don't... I'm just telling you why the left doesn't want them gone.

And that taxes are incredibly hard to claw back and that entitlements rarely shrink.

I don't need to agree with the logic or the reality... just understand it
I don't know, Maybe there would be fewer hospitals closing, fewer murders, less money paid out in bennies.

I, like you don't think taxes will go down, but MAYBE they will not increase as much?

I don't know, Maybe there would be fewer hospitals closing, fewer murders, less money paid out in bennies.

I, like you don't think taxes will go down, but MAYBE they will not increase as much?
No... honestly illegals suck...but the boondoggle that is medicare and medicaid and welfare are what eat like 67% of the budget

The reason you see the left so interested in illegals is because you need to find a way to support those entitlements and the left did a bang up job of convincing white people not to have kids.

No... honestly illegals suck...but the boondoggle that is medicare and medicaid and welfare are what eat like 67% of the budget

The reason you see the left so interested in illegals is because you need to find a way to support those entitlements and the left did a bang up job of convincing white people not to have kids.
All true, However, US tax payers paid into Medicare via payroll deduction. When I retired, I signed up for SS and Medicare. I also pay $250 a month for a supplemental Medicare policy. Medicaid is being bled dry by illegals and lower income who never paid into the system but reap the benefits

All true, However, US tax payers paid into Medicare via payroll deduction. When I retired, I signed up for SS and Medicare. I also pay $250 a month for a supplemental Medicare policy. Medicaid is being bled dry by illegals and lower income who never paid into the system but reap the benefits
Well... that's a whole different argument. Sorta... not saying giving it to illegals is good its not.

That's straight up theft and mismanagement by the politicians with 0 oversight or repercussions for stealing from that trough.

Medicaid and ss are just additional taxes we pay.

There is no roi or even statement balance we ever get to see of that... it's just a big bag the. Gov holds and it's shit

Back
Top Bottom