Another Louisville mass shooting leaves 2 dead, 4 injured days after bank massacre; suspect at large

Hear me out: who is the Senator from Kentucky?

Possible these are designed to put pressure / get him & the RINOS he leads to cave on some future Assault Weapon Ban vote?
Good f***ing luck with that one [rofl]

Kentucky is officially a 2A sanctuary as of March 23rd! God Bless Kentucky!

Zero compliance statewide. f*** the ATF.

Good f***ing luck with that one [rofl]

Kentucky is officially a 2A sanctuary as of March 23rd! God Bless Kentucky!

Zero compliance statewide. f*** the ATF.

I'm curious about how much teeth this has. If I can have a full auto sbr and a can with no paperwork I'll be ecstatic.

I'm curious about how much teeth this has. If I can have a full auto sbr and a can with no paperwork I'll be ecstatic.
IIRC, KS has something similar but it didnt stop the Feds from jacking up some guy who was online bragging about suppressors I think. Don't these laws typically say the state wont work with the Feds but they also wont defend their citizens from the Feds either.

So if state cops find you with a suppressor, they shrug and go about their business. If the Feds find you with a suppressor, the state cops shrug and go about their business, you go to the Fed pen.

Do they really though?
Honestly, it prob depends but that was my understanding about how its supposed to work. Kind of hard to document the lack of charges. You know if they want to, they can charge you with anything and the process is the punishment.

Ill try to find the KS link. I forget if the guy was manufacturing and selling or just had his own but he was very open about it online. If Im remembering this correctly, Feds grabbed him, hit him with Fed charges and the state made no effort to intervene.

Hear me out: who is the Senator from Kentucky?

Possible these are designed to put pressure / get him & the RINOS he leads to cave on some future Assault Weapon Ban vote?
If you mean Mitch McConnell....there is no need to apply pressure. If you mean the jr. senator, Rand Paul, that kind of pressure w.b misapplied

I think that the only "design" is that the media is looking to continue to grab eyeballs with sensationalized reporting. If you want a conspiracy theory check, please note...
1) A crowd of hundreds gathered in Chickasaw Park at approximately 9 p.m.
2) There is no description of the shooter

Similar to the other "mass shooting" headline from AL...a "teen birthday party" has 4 dead and 20 wounded. No description of the shooter

There is a psyops underway, but it is directed at the public at large...not weak kneed pols

In announcing the convictions, U.S. District Court Judge J. Thomas Marten rejected claims that the Second Amendment Protection Act shields Kettler and Cox from federal prosecution.

“As a district court judge, I am not empowered to do what I think is most fair — I am bound to follow the law,” he wrote.

I don’t know if I’d go QUITE that far…but I appreciate your enthusiasm.

I think it’s more to protect us from bump stock and brace ban f***ery than anything else.

I’m not really concerned either way, but it’s nice to have that in place so at least I know the sheriffs won’t be knocking on my door. If the feds come to town, they probably won’t make it out of the first holler that make the mistake of entering.

I don’t know if I’d go QUITE that far…but I appreciate your enthusiasm.

I think it’s more to protect us from bump stock and brace ban f***ery than anything else.

I’m not really concerned either way, but it’s nice to have that in place so at least I know the sheriffs won’t be knocking on my door. If the feds come to town, they probably won’t make it out of the first holler that make the mistake of entering.

They'd get into my neighborhood, but getting back out probably isn't happening.

These douchebags running and policing Louisville are now PLEADING with people shooting up the place. What a fvcking joke that city is.

They velvet glove every criminal that walks through the doors of a courtroom there, then expect people to have respect for them.

With hundreds of people in the park, I'd bet that someone caught something on a cellphone camera but just doesn't know it. Instead of the mayor and the chief of police begging and ball sucking the shooter/s, they should be asking the members of the crowds there to review their cellphone videos/pictures and see if there is anything useable.

Back
Top Bottom