Another Unfortunate Gun Bonded Warehouse (Tombstone Trading Post)

Great news, he's hiring. [laugh]

Bolding is his.

We’re Hiring!​

POSTED ON APRIL 16, 2021 BY JASON
Tombstone Trading Company is excited to announce that we are looking for someone to join our outstanding, customer focused team.
The job of the Shop Clerk is to provide support to the overall goal of Tombstone Trading Company, Inc. to be the premier gun shop in Massachusetts. To do so, this means that those filling the role of Shop Clerk need to be team players and understand that all employees must contribute fully to the overall goal.
High quality customer service is a hallmark of Tombstone Trading Company, Inc. and as such, needs to be the number one priority of all employees and a matter we take seriously. It is critical that applicants be friendly and supportive of both new and experienced shooters whether they be male or female.
Shop Clerks will be required to and willing to be able to perform the following tasks:
  • Basic clerical tasks such as perform state and federally required background checks and any related forms to purchase a firearm. Basic computer skills are required.
  • Attention to detail to ensure that paperwork complies with all federal, state and business-related rules and laws.
  • Be coachable and are willing to learn the process of the firearm business.
  • Assistance with loading and unloading to/from gun shows the business attends.
  • Additional tasks required for the daily operation of a successful firearms business.
In addition to the above specified duties, this part-time Shop Assistant position will require the completion of tasks such as emptying trash, general light cleaning, organizing and general support and assistance with various business related tasks. The ability to work on Fridays and Saturdays is a must.

A valid Massachusetts LTC is required and chosen applicants will have to submit to a background check. There are no exceptions to this.

Basic experience with firearms is a plus and women are encouraged to apply. We are looking for the right person, not just someone to fill a spot.

If you think you are the right choice and would like to talk to us further, please complete the form below and we will be in touch.

this was a post ban lower with an unpinned collapsible stock? the individual was offered the chance to have them disassemble it and get it back as a bag of parts. has that been disclosed in this thread? just asking.

this was a post ban lower with an unpinned collapsible stock? the individual was offered the chance to have them disassemble it and get it back as a bag of parts. has that been disclosed in this thread? just asking.
if it was an unpinned stock on a post ban shouldn't he have been charged?

That is not accurate to the status of this firearm and the firearm was not offered back in any capacity apart from to LEO or another dealer or to be sold off.
One the owner would have been charged and two that is something that is so beyond remediable (Edit:if offered to be disassembled) that it wouldn’t have even stood a chance of getting this far.

Last edited:
Ok. Just askin’

carry on !
All good. Personally, I don’t care if the police returned a gun completely was in violation in every way including that bayonet lug (rifle doesn’t possess), a grenade launcher and the longest 3 prong the firearms market has to offer. Those are all things that could have been fixed by them for anybody. Also avoiding where we are now. This goes well beyond that as noted in the original post and the subsequent posts where they also got outed for charging taxes on things they shouldn’t be charging taxes on.

Edit for additional information so I'm not back to back posting: Well again this is per the owner so I cannot verify the prices because I'm not going to be talking to Tombstone any time soon. Apparently services of a sort were offered. Maybe somebody who actually commits atrocities to ARs by fixing the magazine can tell me how much it costs to fix a magazine in place and replace a compensated muzzle brake with, wait for it. A muzzle brake. I do know $150 seems a tad high to me.

I have also been informed the facebook post has been deleted.

EABOD.png

Last edited:
My Yelp review was taken down and I was sent a nasty gram about suspending my account. They say my review was based on media coverage…
As long as they didn't call NES social media.

Too bad @drgrant already works more jobs than the whole Hedley family.
maxresdefault.jpg

If he wasn't so busy, he could swing by
and go through a faux interview to check the place out.

Oh Lordy. :confused: Too long to read it all, but this is not good. :mad: Tombstone is a MA Bonded Warehouse??? 😝 Since when??? ☹️

I bought a gun from them in 2014. Was it a MA Bonded Warehouse at that time? I don't like the idea of possibly having bought some poor SOB's stolen gun just because of some divorce crap. 😖

Thank God that two other potential deals since then went south. 🤔

Never again if they are a MA Bonded Warehouse. NEVER!!! :mad:

Would be cool if people remembered this at the next gunshow, but they won't and still buy shit from Tombstone.

The fact that they are a bonded warehouse should be spread far and wide and not to patronize them.
Ha... Maybe drop a high-quality sticker on their window that says; " For our unadvertised discounts" with a QR code for this thread.
Waal now, to be transgressive...
...it would be a shame if someone plastered the outside of the gunshow's venue
with a bunch of QR code stickers with the URL for this thread.
You know how long the lines are; we wouldn't want people to have
some reading to do on their smartphones while they wait to get in.

(Assuming this thread survives, and is visible without login).
Ha... Maybe drop a high-quality sticker on their window that says; " For our unadvertised discounts" with a QR code for this thread.

Is this the scum sucking dill-weed?

EDIT because it’s not the guy

EDITED AGAIN because apparently it is the guy, who is the manager rather than the owner

070EBEED-CF9E-46F6-8055-67419CFF1B56.jpeg

Last edited:

Bolding is his.

We’re Hiring!​

POSTED ON APRIL 16, 2021 BY JASON
Tombstone Trading Company is excited to announce that we are looking for someone to join our outstanding, customer focused team.
The job of the Shop Clerk is to provide support to the overall goal of Tombstone Trading Company, Inc. to be the premier gun shop in Massachusetts. To do so, this means that those filling the role of Shop Clerk need to be team players and understand that all employees must contribute fully to the overall goal.
High quality customer service is a hallmark of Tombstone Trading Company, Inc. and as such, needs to be the number one priority of all employees and a matter we take seriously. It is critical that applicants be friendly and supportive of both new and experienced shooters whether they be male or female.
Shop Clerks will be required to and willing to be able to perform the following tasks:
  • Basic clerical tasks such as perform state and federally required background checks and any related forms to purchase a firearm. Basic computer skills are required.
  • Attention to detail to ensure that paperwork complies with all federal, state and business-related rules and laws.
  • Be coachable and are willing to learn the process of the firearm business.
  • Assistance with loading and unloading to/from gun shows the business attends.
  • Additional tasks required for the daily operation of a successful firearms business.
In addition to the above specified duties, this part-time Shop Assistant position will require the completion of tasks such as emptying trash, general light cleaning, organizing and general support and assistance with various business related tasks. The ability to work on Fridays and Saturdays is a must.

A valid Massachusetts LTC is required and chosen applicants will have to submit to a background check. There are no exceptions to this.

Basic experience with firearms is a plus and women are encouraged to apply. We are looking for the right person, not just someone to fill a spot.

If you think you are the right choice and would like to talk to us further, please complete the form below and we will be in touch.
Here's my chance to infiltrate

I have climbed over people countless times to see their massive displays at the Marlboro gun show and others. I think a buddy of mine bought a gun from them many years ago. Back before they got mega-huge. I might have looked at a S&W MP-15 but didn't pull the trigger. It's a fun display to look at, but they entered teh arena AFTER my acquisition phase. LOL

I mean he is the manager in charge of day to day operations, so I'm sure he has his hand in this BS. But let's assume this is coming from the owner.

Here
The entire experience was with him actually. I know the previous old man retired, but yes, let’s be clear all my interactions with Jason (whom I apparently mistook for the newer owner)

Back
Top Bottom