Another Unfortunate Gun Bonded Warehouse (Tombstone Trading Post)

t never ceases to amaze me how much time and money some companies spend on advertisement trying to lure customers to their store and then treat their customers like crap.
I think they have to over-advertise Because they are bad actors...

Reminds me of Tricky Dick "I am not a crook..."

1635881736626.png

FUDD. That scary, elephant-killer black plastic rifle skeered him. I’ll never understand the fudd mindset.

That is a King Comp on the AR. Loud as hell and really no flash suppression. But people make up the rules as they go along I guess.

20210509_215129.jpg

Tombstone did the same to me on a private transfer years ago. They said I had to pay them the tax on the sale.
I’ve never been back and they’re just a few miles away from me.

They tried that on me as well. Fortunately, I asked about their rates before I committed to the transfer (was for a C&R rifle from a Gunbroker auction before I got my 03). Paying tax on a transfer didn't pass the smell test to me so I just up and left. Even my wife thought it was weird that they would charge tax. Anyway, I wound up getting it transferred at Nick's in Palmer. No tax or anything there....plus the transfer fee was cheaper.

Hello,

We're reaching out to let you know that our moderators removed your post about Tombstone Trading Company.

We typically remove posts that appear to be motivated more by media attention rather than one's own customer experience with the business. We recognize that this business has been in the media spotlight and that many people have strong opinions about the situation. If you'd like to share your feelings on Yelp, we encourage you to start a conversation with your local community on Yelp Talk (https://yelp.com/talk). Please be aware that any further content you post in response to media attention may be subject to removal without notification. Repeated guideline violations may result in account closure.

Either they got their negative reviews removed or you all s*ck. Most of their Google reviews are good.

Step up people.
I left a long detailed review on google and it does not show up. There is a process to appeal google reviews and I assume he is clocking and typing furiously

My Yelp review was taken down and I was sent a nasty gram about suspending my account. They say my review was based on media coverage…

Back
Top Bottom