• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Any Electronics Repair guys out there to help with finding parts for a power supply?

That it's what I was thinking would be next if I can't figure another solution out

If there is room on the heat sink, you could get two regular bridge rectifiers, make jumper wires for additional AC inputs and attach those wires to the positive outputs of each rectifier.

BTW.....a Half Bridge is two diodes, and a Full Bridge is four diodes.......just sayin'
You're just sayin' wrong. A full-wave rectifier with a center tap transformer is two diodes. A bridge (which does not require a CT) is four.

diode18.gif

Last edited:
Ok i'm so lost now. I thought beer would help (in most situations it does). I don't know what I need to get . after seeing the schematic i don't know what I need to make this work. If anyone has a clue - lets hear it. othewise I'm replacing the whole supply. Thanks for all your efforts you guy were a great help....

p.s. did you see that it was a + + output or was I crazy

Creating two positive outputs is a piece of cake. You just need some knowledgeable help. Anyone on the north shore that can assist you???

To n1bsbri..........

Dude!....I said "Half Bridge."

I wasn't referring to half wave of full wave rectification, which is a whole other subject.

Whether its a Diode Bridge or an IGBT H-Bridge,a half bridge is 2 devices and full bridge is 4 devices.

Maybe the definitions have gotten corrupted in the many years since I went to school.[smile]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom