Anyone here have an AR with an RRA 2 stage trigger?

Doing some trigger comparison, and would love to dry fire one of the RRA match two stages. Does anyone on here have one? I'd be more than happy to meet you at your home range or anywhere convenient (I'm in the South Shore). It would literally entail me dry firing your rifle like 5 times, then getting back in the car and heading off :).

Anyone?

Oh also, Derek, I posted first in General- feel free to delete that one if you are opposed to double posting!

I am on the S> Shore, Weymouth and have a RRA 2 stage in my S&W/White Oak AR. I am a member in Pembroke or if dry fire only we can meet up. Buzz

Buzz, I already got to try one, thanks, but I do have a question- is yours stock or was it "modified" or tuned by White Oak?

Last edited:
You won't be dissapointed with the RRA two stage trigger. Have one in my White Oak Precision AR that I had set up for Highpower. Very crisp break.

I bought a White Oak complete upper set up for high power service rifle matches. 1:7 Wylde Chamber 223/556 20" barrel. 1/4 MOA sights pinned. Its a regular A2 service rifle upper. The lower: I bought a S&W Lower in W. MA and then a parts kit from White Oak. Put a RRA 2 stage that I had in my old Colt A2 (now for sale). Its now complete and ready to go. As always it will shoot better than I can hold it.

Ahh ok- I was actually just asking about the trigger, but that pretty much answered all of it!

Anyway, I got to try a few yesterday, so I'm good. Thanks all!

Back
Top Bottom