Anyone know where to get Unicorn Droppings (primers) for non ass rape pricing?

This really HAS been NUTS! It’s been 2.5 friggen years for f***s sake. All the while, that dick face from CCI parent company (vista brands, I think) could have tooled up and been pumping out more to meet the demand, but they said F/U to us consumers.

Last edited:
This really HAS been NUTS! It’s been 2.5 friggen years for f***s sake. All the while, that dick face from CCI parent company (vista brands, I think) could have toiled up and been pumping out more to meet the demand, but they said F/U to us consumers.
That dick face [rofl]

Saving on shipping and HAZ fee can be significant. You can pick up in ME or CT...not sure why you couldn't pick up in MA -- though I haven't tried myself.
They won’t ship to store with ammo so I’m assuming hazmat is a no go but I can’t confirm. It did say to remove items (powder) in my cart that are restricted so I’m not sure. I don’t need any powder so I can’t be the guinea pig 😂

I see Cabelas is allowing online ordering of powder again. Free ship to store. Though I don’t know if they’ll ship to Cabelas/Bass Pro in MA.
They got IMR-4064, Varget, H4350 and a bunch of others. Price ain’t great but you also don’t have to pay for shipping and hazmat.
Varget is a pure pita but so far it was possible to get it in 8lb cans from valley from time to time. Just need to act fast when the notification comes.

Yep that was a good deal looking back. But I like to stick with US made primers. I’ve heard those Ruag primers can be harder to seat in the primer pockets.

Thank god I stocked deep lol

I've had no problem with the Ruag primers. I've got range pickup brass, and some I bought from a vendor where prepped included swaging. Didn't see any difference except that the vendor brass was shinier. Until I sprayed it with case lube. [rofl]

I use them for all of my 9mm, my small primer .45 and .357Sig loads without an issue. I use magnum primers for my .357mag, Federal for my .38spcl, (revolver), and large primers for large pocket .45.

I've had no problem with the Ruag primers. I've got range pickup brass, and some I bought from a vendor where prepped included swaging. Didn't see any difference except that the vendor brass was shinier. Until I sprayed it with case lube. [rofl]

I use them for all of my 9mm, my small primer .45 and .357Sig loads without an issue. I use magnum primers for my .357mag, Federal for my .38spcl, (revolver), and large primers for large pocket .45.
Well that’s good to hear.
I heard more issues with their large rifle primers

Primer Pricing will follow ammo prices…when the panic ends (at some point), the supply chain for ammo will fill up and ammo will start to come down in price, when ammo sits on the shelf, they’ll keep pumping out primers to keep the cash flowing which will force primer prices down…

I think of those people who manipulated AMC and GME and thought, if all shooters stopped buying ammo/powder/primers and “heads” (some tard called them “heads“ in one of these posts) for one(?) month, could we move the price point on any of this stuff..not sure it could be done though the same way the stock manipulation occurred.
I'm you're Huckleberry....glad to see those panties are still in a bunch....

Primer Pricing will follow ammo prices…when the panic ends (at some point), the supply chain for ammo will fill up and ammo will start to come down in price, when ammo sits on the shelf, they’ll keep pumping out primers to keep the cash flowing which will force primer prices down…

I think of those people who manipulated AMC and GME and thought, if all shooters stopped buying ammo/powder/primers and “heads” (some tard called them “heads“ in one of these posts) for one(?) month, could we move the price point on any of this stuff..not sure it could be done though the same way the stock manipulation occurred.
At least he didn’t call them “pills”. THAT annoys the shit out of me 😂. Heads isn’t that bad lol

Picked up 600 older CCI 300s at M&B Sports yesterday. I know they were born at about 1.5¢, but I dug deep and paid 4.167¢ each. This seems to be the only way to get them for less than 10¢ and more.

There's a Sportsman's Swap Meet at the Quaker Hill Rod & Gun Club (Oakdale, CT) tomorrow (0900-1400), but I realize that's a haul for most of you.
261 Oxoboxo Dam Road Oakdale CT
9 A.M. to 2 P.M.
FIREARMS, HUNTING,FISHING, SHOOTING,& RELOADING GEAR
Contact Allen Crouch 860-710-1799 or 10mm20@a>.net

Back
Top Bottom