Anyone ordered Mitch Rossen holsters from shopruger.com? Few questions

Is the quality the same as the Mitch Rossen express line? Have not seen much talk about them on this forum.

Does the shipping box say "Ruger Sportswear" and not come in a blatantly obvious logo box?

Looking into using a coupon and do not want a package screaming gun accessories sitting in my apartment building lobby all day. Shipping to work is also an option if I can avoid freaking out our uber anti secretary.

Thanks!

Ordered the one for the LC9 with CTC. Looks exactly like my wife's Pres Express.

I don't remember the box, but I don't think it had the logo or anything on it.

Aloha

I think shipping it to work and having the scary Ruger box delivered to your puss bag secretary would be awesome.

I think shipping it to work and having the scary Ruger box delivered to your puss bag secretary would be awesome.

Her husband is a FBI agent and her dad a retired sheriff. Pissing her off in that manner could be a dangerous exercise in risk management.

Update:
Shopruger.com shipping boxes are your standard non logo'd brown cardboard with a plain label "SR&Co" and the address in Arizona. An invoice will still be sent to your billing address in a standard small red and white envelope which looks like a utility bill or junk mail from "SR&Co". Nothing to alarm nosy neighbors, postmen, coworkers or secretaries in the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts.

Back
Top Bottom