AR15 Black Rifle Armorers Wrench

Nice looking wrench, thanks for posting because I am currently in need of one, and this will be on my short list.

Got mine yesteday.

IMG_20120109_171656.jpg

Im gonna order one. Seems like a tool any AR owner should have.

EDIT, He was very quick to respond, Just ordered one and he said he will ship it tomorrow. I will do a review when I get it.

Last edited:
I finally used this wrench, All I have to say is that it is almost perfect. My float tube had so much Locktite on it it took the barrel nut off with it, I fought with it for 45mins after heating, I must have put over 150 ft/lbs on it and the pins didn't even think about breaking, The pins are hardened steel that are pressed into the wrench, this is where I had a problem, one of the pins fell out from all the stress I put on it trying to get the barrel nut out of the float tube. It was no big deal I just pressed it back in and kept going with it. I am thinking about buy another one just in case this one fails or goes missing.

Rugerslinger,

Hey, this is Fourrunner off of the site linked above and the one selling these wrenches. I apologize for your inconvenience. I will send you a new free float barrel nut adapter at no cost. I don't currently have any inventory of adapters or wrenches, but will soon (see below). They went pretty quick. I will message you when I get more in.

As far as a group buy, I would be totally interested in doing that. Would like to start a roll call on who would be interested and the more the interest, the better the pricing. Cannot take ton off on them as they are fairly cheap to begin with and priced very competitively. All interested, please reply to this thread. As I mentioned, I am planning on making another batch soon (next few weeks) and will let everyone know when they are ready.

Interested. However, if you are going to run this Group Buy through NES, I suggest that you (1) Go Green, meaning pay the $21 annual fee to become a member of the site (as opposed to unpaid registered users). Group buys are typically only open to paid members. (2) you should clear it with Derek, the site owner.

Interested. However, if you are going to run this Group Buy through NES, I suggest that you (1) Go Green, meaning pay the $21 annual fee to become a member of the site (as opposed to unpaid registered users). Group buys are typically only open to paid members. (2) you should clear it with Derek, the site owner.

+1, then I would be in.

Rugerslinger,

Hey, this is Fourrunner off of the site linked above and the one selling these wrenches. I apologize for your inconvenience. I will send you a new free float barrel nut adapter at no cost. I don't currently have any inventory of adapters or wrenches, but will soon (see below). They went pretty quick. I will message you when I get more in.

As far as a group buy, I would be totally interested in doing that. Would like to start a roll call on who would be interested and the more the interest, the better the pricing. Cannot take ton off on them as they are fairly cheap to begin with and priced very competitively. All interested, please reply to this thread. As I mentioned, I am planning on making another batch soon (next few weeks) and will let everyone know when they are ready.

How close are you to being ready for a group buy?

I'm very interested, thanks.

Very close all...am working out pricing details now and will get registered as well. I would imagine within the next few weeks, we should be rolling. I am going to place an order for 100 wrenches and will hope to see them in the next week or so and then have to get them parked and packaged. Will let everyone know how to proceed.

Back
Top Bottom