• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Armed thieves in NYC steal $51K in Gucci items: video

Only used once.
There IS a market for that.

Size small that smells good carries a good premium.

Not sure if they still do it but I know a couple college (then high school) girls who made a fortune selling nudes on the side of their model websites. Many years ago. This one girl was going to ordering tons of panties from Victoria's Secret ans shipping them to her online fans after she wore them once.

Things went south from there.

Not sure if they still do it but I know a couple college (then high school) girls who made a fortune selling nudes on the side of their model websites. Many years ago. This one girl was going to ordering tons of panties from Victoria's Secret ans shipping them to her online fans after she wore them once.

Did she ship you one of her panties?

Absolutely correct, sir. I know some strippers who make hefty profits selling their worn lingerie and stage clothes. Get extra $ if it still smells like them. Diversify your cash flow - VIP, stage tips, pay pigs, sugar daddies, OF content, and used undies.

They risk 8-12 years for 51k? you’d make a lot more bagging groceries during that time. But that would be work, and we can’t have that, can we?

They risk 8-12 years for 51k? you’d make a lot more bagging groceries during that time. But that would be work, and we can’t have that, can we?
Think of the idiots that get caught trying to rob a bank or a convenience store. How much do they get?

People don't think.

$51K of Gooki items??? So in real value, $1,200???

Back a billion years ago, my wife had this business trip to LA. I went as a +1. The only other +1 was teh boss's wife - my best friend. (The boss, not the wife.) We spent all day driving around LA for 3 days. Had an absolute blast doing so. One day was Rodeo Drive. Ugh. She was in Gooki or Chanel. Bought a pair of sunglasses. This is THIRTY YEARS AGO. $300. Because it had the Chanel logo on the side of them. You could have picked up the SAME DAMNED SUNGLASSES from a guy selling them on the sidewalk outside of the Cap Records building. LOL

Back
Top Bottom