Article: CO Democrat Doesn't Understand High-Capacity Magazines Can Be Reloaded

Magazines are made from paper, and if we dry up the paper supply, by killing all the trees, then there will be no more high capacity magazines like Vogue and Food Network High Capacity magazines

“The Congresswoman has been working on a high-capacity assault magazine ban for years, and has been deeply involved in the issue; she simply misspoke in referring to ‘magazines’ when she should have referred to ‘clips,’ which cannot be reused because they don’t have a feeding mechanism,” Johnson said. “Quite frankly, this is just another example of opponents of common-sense gun violence prevention trying to manipulate the facts to distract from the critical issue of keeping our children safe and keeping killing machines out of the hands of disturbed individuals. It’s more political gamesmanship that stands in the way of responsible solutions.”

Yeah, that clears it all up. And you all thought she was an imbecile and all. Shame on you.

So GD Stupid! Liberals are idiots.....and these are the people who debate and legislate our rights away. Complete morons!

When I played the video, my 12 y/o daughter said:
"She's an idiot. Everyone knows you reload a magazine when it's empty. Do people really believe her? Bullets have a separate name for a reason. She just does NOT know what she's talking about. That's just sad Daddy, very very sad. Why do people elect silly people like that? " Then she sighed...

I love my daughter!

That is what we are up against... MORONS who taken a stand based on the lead idiot and just repeat the talking points given to them.

Back
Top Bottom