Article: CO Democrat Doesn't Understand High-Capacity Magazines Can Be Reloaded

I really don't think it should matter if she misspoke or not, if she is an elected official she should have the intelligence enough to speak.

Charles.

I love that this is now the head line of the home page.

This has to be the best anti gun epic fail of 2013, but wait its early, still time for the others to get in and have a shot at the title

I have done many talks/presentations in front of hundreds of people. I always spend a lot of time to make sure I understand what Im talking about and Im confident in the material enough to answer questions. Is it too much to ask the same for our politicians. You know the ones that are supposed to represent the masses and we pay for with our taxes... This woman is a ****ing retard.

Y'all are still operating under the assumption that they're using, or give a rodent's patootie about, reason and facts.

Dont tell her she is wrong, hopefully others will think the same and I can pick up some free mags!
Seriously though, this is the danger of Idiots writing laws about crap they have no knowledge of. When she was questioned by an older guy about having a gun for protection she told him to call the police and then said "youd probably be dead anyway". The arrogance of these people is just amazing.

Couldn't they make the slightest effort to understand what they are voting on before giving their yay or nay? Pathetic.

Another uninformed political hack who can not even do research into the very thing she is against! just like the people who continue to vote these people in office. Well at least stupidity is not relegated to here in Massachusetts! Misery loves company!!

Ohh By the Way Rep Degette, You can now GFY!!

This is what you get when we let women out of the kitchen and allowed them to vote and get a job.
One really dumb CU Next Tuesday who has no idea what she is talking about.

Hey, how about answering this riddle: What did the Gun Free Zone in the movie theater buy your servants in your state?
The answer to that question is the root cause of your problem you dumb f***.

F*ING DOUCHE BAG JUST LIKE THE REST OF THEM. STAY OUT OF MY HOME, STAY OUT OF MY CAR , STAY OUT OF MY LIFE. SCREW!!! DAM MOONBAT A-HOLES. ALSO APRIL 13 SAT. ANTI TAX RALLY, BOSTON COMMON, BE THERE !!! SHOW THAT COMMIE DOUCHE DEVAL WE HAD ENOUGH OF HIS CRAP. IF YOUR TIRED OF PAYING FOR THE EBT LAY A-BOUTS AND GOVERNMENT HACKS, THEN SHOW UP.

Magazine hell.. I didn't know there were BULLETS that fired themselves! Sign me up for those. Primers, powder, and cases cost too much and are hard to find!

They don't make them any stupider than this woman. Oh sorry I forgot about Nancy Pelosi and Dianne Feinstein.

When ignorant people are given the power to legislate about things they understand absolutely nothing about, it's dangerous.

Consider New York. The legislature created a law the demanded all pistols come with a 12+ pound trigger pull, including the police! Anyone with any experience shooting pistols knows that the heavier a trigger pull, the more the muzzle of the gun will move (even in the most experienced shooter's hands). No amount of training would help this engineering, especially in consideration of a high-adrenaline situation as a shootout. If the muzzle moves, and it does so at the last nano-second you're pulling the trigger, you're no longer shooting at your intended target, and the bullet will move past your target and into an unintended victim.

The New York city police shot, I believe, 9 innocent bystanders last summer in a shootout with bad guys. And every one of those citizens should be suing the state of New York for creating such a dangerous, ignorant law that will continue to make pistols dangerous even in the most experienced hands. It's absolutely outrageous these people have any right to enact laws about guns.

"Ban those condoms. Those condoms contain bullets. If you ban them people will stop shooting and if that happens it will dry out in the future so we will instantiate a pre conceive abortion"

"Ban those condoms. Those condoms contain bullets. If you ban them people will stop shooting and if that happens it will dry out in the future so we will instantiate a pre conceive abortion"

Camoflage condoms so they don't see you coming! Plus they're tacticool! lol

I'm getting banned aren't I?

She is useless, the poeple of CO need to vote her OUT. We the people need to vote out all who have the same ideas, then they will get the messeage.

Back
Top Bottom