• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Assault Weapons Poll Feb 15th

done. people who think things like this, will stop nuts from shooting up a place are idiots. 250M firearms in the US, 10-20M semi auto rifles, HTF is a future sale on semi's going to prevent a psycho from harming someone. Has anyone told these dopes, criminals do not, by definition, adhere to laws...hence the term criminal.

Should Congress consider reinstating the lapsed 10-year ban on assault rifles?
Posted Thursday, February 15, 2018 1:47 pm
No 73% | 574 votes
Yes 27% | 216 votes

what about a poll for ban on politicians that file stupid bills? At least that's constitutional.
Now banning this type of politician would really go a long way to improving the country and the world.

All I saw was a poll about whether you plan to see The Black Panther this weekend. I voted No, which seemed to be the popular option.

The Berkshire Eagle has an assault weapons ban poll at www.berkshireeagle.com Stuff the ballot box.

Update: The poll has ended. Thanks to everyone who voted.

The politicians in this state will never be satisfied until none of us have guns. I’m at my limit, so I have just put my house on the market. I hate to sell it because I’m the 5th generation of my family to own it. NC here I come.

I am at my wits end as well. I could sell my house, pay off all debt with proceeds, and have a nice down payment for a new home in free state. Wife doesn't want to move.:(

The politicians in this state will never be satisfied until none of us have guns. I’m at my limit, so I have just put my house on the market. I hate to sell it because I’m the 5th generation of my family to own it. NC here I come.

My family (father's mother's side) has inhabited this town in Connecticut since 1698. I'm the last. (My father and his siblings sold the homestead years ago - it still saddens me to drive by and see a McMansion in what used to be my granddad's vegetable garden.)

Back
Top Bottom