At a cross road

Do I keep intact, or sell post war m1s to add variety

• Keep them

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Sell and get a variety

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Best friend came over admiring my collection of m1s. He was talking to me about my love of ww2 weapons, and how my 3 post war m1s don't really fit. He's trying to talk me into selling those 3 (keep early winchester, early SA m1d and my grandfathers ww2 SA) and use funds to get a m1 carbine, 1903, k98, and possibly a k43 or 03a4. Part makes sense as space is limited, and seeing more and more junk m1s coming out of cmp these days may not be a bad idea for someone to get a decent non pitted all usgi correct rifle. But same time love looking down and seeing all m1s lined up in my display...

Put it out there to see others opinions, if should keep intact, or as friend put it "variety is the spice of life".

Best friend came over admiring my collection of m1s. He was talking to me about my love of ww2 weapons, and how my 3 post war m1s don't really fit. He's trying to talk me into selling those 3 (keep early winchester, early SA m1d and my grandfathers ww2 SA) and use funds to get a m1 carbine, 1903, k98, and possibly a k43 or 03a4. Part makes sense as space is limited, and seeing more and more junk m1s coming out of cmp these days may not be a bad idea for someone to get a decent non pitted all usgi correct rifle. But same time love looking down and seeing all m1s lined up in my display...

Put it out there to see others opinions, if should keep intact, or as friend put it "variety is the spice of life".
Friends don't tell friends to sell their guns.

A "friend" helps you move, a "good friend" helps you move... a body. Which type of friend is he?

A "friend" helps you move, a "good friend" helps you move... a body. Which type of friend is he?
He once leaped on a grenade for me and took home the fat chick at bar that we swear was ripping ass (didn't think we could hear it or smell it) so I could take home her cute friend.

You guys keep talking this gibberish, "only 1"? I have guns and have never heard of this "only 1" thing. Must be a European thing.
One of each type lol. He never saw the need why I had 32 M1s once.

He once leaped on a grenade for me and took home the fat chick at bar that we swear was ripping ass (didn't think we could hear it or smell it) so I could take home her cute friend.

One of each type lol. He never saw the need why I had 32 M1s once.
OK, 32 might be a bit much, if you run into that situation again just send a few my way. I'm helpful like that [smile]

Selling off whats not in theme of what your trying to achieve is dine especially if its how you fund it.
Been out of the buying game since 2018 and dont see me buying anything with out selling something in the future.

Back
Top Bottom