ATF Director Demoted, Replaced with US Attorney

safetyfirst2125

NES Member
Exclusive: ATF Acting Director Demoted

Replaced with US Attorney Gary Restaino.

The Biden nominee isn’t confirmed yet and may not be (again), or at least will take months.

Acting Deputy Director Thomas Chittum and Acting Assistant Director George Lauder are also leaving in the next few weeks.

Somethings up.

Meet your new Acting ATF Director:

“Prior to joining the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Arizona in 2003, Restaino served as a civil rights lawyer in the state attorney general’s office”

74DE5F52-2EBF-4B46-A1F5-289D31D964BE.jpeg

Restaino was unanimously confirmed as US Attorney for Arizona last November. He was also appointed to AGAC a few weeks ago. Personally, I'll wait for a formal announcement before commenting further, and I suspect I'll be waiting a while.

Exclusive: ATF Acting Director Demoted

Replaced with US Attorney Gary Restaino.

The Biden nominee isn’t confirmed yet and may not be (again), or at least will take months.

Acting Deputy Director Thomas Chittum and Acting Assistant Director George Lauder are also leaving in the next few weeks.

Somethings up.
Could be that they’re bailing before people start remembering what utter f-ups they are. Here is an interesting sting run by the office lauder was in charge of in 2013:

“This administration has some very strong opinions on guns,”
Sure do. They believe that only criminals and the gov't should have guns. Just Like Mexico.
They mistaken believe that they can control criminals gangs as an enforcement arm but they are wrong. Cartels now control Mexico. Criminal gangs control every public housing project in every city in the US that has strict gun control laws.

Restaino was unanimously confirmed as US Attorney for Arizona last November. He was also appointed to AGAC a few weeks ago. Personally, I'll wait for a formal announcement before commenting further, and I suspect I'll be waiting a while.

US attorneys are almost always unanimous or very close to that, they are non controversial. The one glazing example is Rachel Rollins who was a 50/50 tie with the cackling one voting to break the tie. That tells you how insane Rollins is. Also should be illustrative for anyone who thinks manchin is ok on many issues. Without his vote the nomination dies.

I assume at some point they’ll need to install leadership at the ATF who is willing to carry out door to door disarmament / “buy back” mandates.

Dunno if this is the start of that, but radar on high alert

Biden replacing a black man who worked his way up from ATF field agent over a multi-decade career with a white civil rights lawyer with no ATF experience. Makes total sense……/s

The leftie folks are the rue racists, and blacks are on to them and going to abandon the demoncraps IF the Rethuglicans aren't idiots and play their cards right!

I assume at some point they’ll need to install leadership at the ATF who is willing to carry out door to door disarmament / “buy back” mandates.

Dunno if this is the start of that, but radar on high alert

Lol they can’t even collect all the bump stocks and wish.com switches. Being worried about that end of the phantasm is insane. I’d be more concerned about the shit they’re going to pull on the front end. They are incompetent but more than capable of terrorizing the industry itself.

Could be that they’re bailing before people start remembering what utter f-ups they are. Here is an interesting sting run by the office lauder was in charge of in 2013:

I wonder where he was in the 'high 3' lotto? Who the hell wants to be remembered as part of the circus that is in DC? I'm still amazed anyone listens to Jeh Johnson when it comes to border security issues. That man was more clueless than Ray Charles trying to describe the color airplane.

“Prior to joining the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Arizona in 2003, Restaino served as a civil rights lawyer in the state attorney general’s office”

Civil rights lawyer [rofl] . "We're democrats and we're so progressive we're going to civil rights your a** right into an orange jumpsuit....for that pistol brace". The left now defends anti-civil liberties as being "keeping us all safe from dangerous freedom".

View attachment 605893

He's got that "is that a gun in your pocket or are you happy to be prosecuted by me?" look on his face. LOL

Civil rights lawyer [rofl] . "We're democrats and we're so progressive we're going to civil rights your a** right into an orange jumpsuit....for that pistol brace". The left now defends anti-civil liberties as being "keeping us all safe from dangerous freedom".
Man, it was bad with Girlkowski running CBP/DHS. The crap he tried to nail PA's, in particular, to the wall for use of force. He reopened 20 years worth of incidents in an attempt to show CBP used excessive force...well...excessively. Keep in mind the policy shifts in the last 20 years. There's stuff I simply won't talk about that was not only 'legal', but within policy 20 years ago that would land my old butt in jail. I was in the staff meet and greet when he had to admit they found nothing they could prosecute. The look on his face told me all I needed to know.

Richardson wasn't enough of a hardass leftist hack for the progressives who run the White House. He was due to retire this year, but they couldn't wait to dump hm. The nominee was the U.S Attorney for Ohio under Obama, and has a history of prosecuting the SCI company (they make guns we can't have in MA) and the owner himself after they contributed to a Republican. They sued.

Back
Top Bottom