• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

ATF E-Form 411

rkwjunior

NES Member
I'm doing a form 1 with a trust. The first question is Tax Paid $200, where the hell do i pay??? What am i Missing??

Says my file is to large, What do i do?? It is what it is, I can't take pages out.

This thing is Ridiculous, WTF!!

Last edited:
its actually quite easy, take your trust and split it in half, scan both stacks, upload, name accordingly.

you will pay the tax when you get to the end of the form 1.

Ok, that was the reason it kept booting me out, document to big, it only told me that the 3rd time I did it.

In the description, do i type SBR even though i chose it in the drop down menu above???

I ended up buying a software called "PDF Shrink" to reduce the file size on my iMAC. It was worth it.

The ATf Eforms BLOW!!! I have been trying for 2hrs to apply for a form 1, it's insanely slow, keep having to go back in fill in blanks that i already filled in, they go blank for no reason. About 6 times after i uploaded my trust and pressed finished, 5 min later i get an error code across the screen. I can't express enough how bad the glitches are on the E-forms website, i can't for the life of me get this submitted[angry2].

Anyone have a phone number i can call??

Error code:
A system error has occurred: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "8"" Please press OK to try and recover from this error.

Last edited:
The email I received from them on 1/24 cited "severe performance issues", no doubt this is still the case.

what browser are you using? people have been having success with IE8.

really.

Maybe that's my issue, I have a windows laptop with IE9, and a mac book with Firefox. I tried to download Safari on my mac but there is no download for Safari on Maverick[angry] (macs are overrated). Then i tried to uninstall IE9 and download IE8 and it says my OS does not support it. I guess i'm shit out of luck.

Who the hell sets up a server to support old versions of internet browsers??? Only our Beloved Government.....

It Finally worked!!!!! ATF E-forms were shut down today for maintenance, they must have finally fixed it, Knuckleheads !!!

so with IE9, did you do any tricks? security settings, compatability mode, etc.?

i have a thinapped copy (standalone app, done by VMWare) that we use at work and that we've seen success with on the ATF site.

so with IE9, did you do any tricks? security settings, compatability mode, etc.?

i have a thinapped copy (standalone app, done by VMWare) that we use at work and that we've seen success with on the ATF site.

I used my Mac with Firefox. I honestly think they fixed it that day. As soon as it came back up from maintenance i flew through the form in maybe 10 minutes tops, like they flipped a switch.

"Light Dawns on Marblehead"

Maybe that's my issue, I have a windows laptop with IE9, and a mac book with Firefox. I tried to download Safari on my mac but there is no download for Safari on Maverick[angry] (macs are overrated). Then i tried to uninstall IE9 and download IE8 and it says my OS does not support it. I guess i'm shit out of luck.

Who the hell sets up a server to support old versions of internet browsers??? Only our Beloved Government.....

Safari comes with OS X, you don't have to download it.

Back
Top Bottom