Augason Farms - Great Customer Service

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Every company makes a mistake from time to time and the way I determine if a company is good is by their Customer Service and time it takes to get resolution. So a couple weeks ago I ordered a 6 Gallon Pail of Freeze Dried Fruit from Augason Farms (as it was a 50% off sale) and they shipped it out to me in a few days. Unfortunately though when it was delivered I received a 6 gallon pail of freeze dried potato cubes. [thinking] So I call Augason Farms today and the guy who answered took care of the problem within a few minutes. The correct pail is being shipped out, he told me to keep the pail I received and he apologized for the inconvenience. No putting me on hold to get managers approval, no run around and a quick resolution.

To me, that is the sign of a good company. I'll be doing business with them again.

That's what you like to hear when you call CS!

Every company makes a mistake from time to time and the way I determine if a company is good is by their Customer Service and time it takes to get resolution. So a couple weeks ago I ordered a 6 Gallon Pail of Freeze Dried Fruit from Augason Farms (as it was a 50% off sale) and they shipped it out to me in a few days. Unfortunately though when it was delivered I received a 6 gallon pail of freeze dried potato cubes. [thinking] So I call Augason Farms today and the guy who answered took care of the problem within a few minutes. The correct pail is being shipped out, he told me to keep the pail I received and he apologized for the inconvenience. No putting me on hold to get managers approval, no run around and a quick resolution.

To me, that is the sign of a good company. I'll be doing business with them again.

Back
Top Bottom