Austin "Man" Surrenders AK to Austin PD

If it was seized, the department would be required to sell it at auction. But since it's "surrendered"... I guess it's like any other donation and they can use it for training or anything else.

Also: of course the entire thing was a set up. Who in the hell owns exactly one gun, and it's an AK? And it's decommissioned?

it's funny that you posted that. I was talking to my wife about this earlier today. I said, "I know a lot of people who own guns. And I do not recall any of them owning just one for very long."

Now my wife gets annoyed with me at times because firearms is mostly what I talk about with her. She said to me...and this made my chest fill a little with pride...she said this.."I can see if someone owns a handgun, that might be the only gun they own. But someone who owns and AR or an AK, I find it highly unlikely that would be the only gun they own." She does listen......lol

Now it is possible this cuck only owned one gun and it was an AK. But I agree with the wife. I find it difficult to believe this guy only owned that one firearm.

it's funny that you posted that. I was talking to my wife about this earlier today. I said, "I know a lot of people who own guns. And I do not recall any of them owning just one for very long."

Now my wife gets annoyed with me at times because firearms is mostly what I talk about with her. She said to me...and this made my chest fill a little with pride...she said this.."I can see if someone owns a handgun, that might be the only gun they own. But someone who owns and AR or an AK, I find it highly unlikely that would be the only gun they own." She does listen......lol

Now it is possible this cuck only owned one gun and it was an AK. But I agree with the wife. I find it difficult to believe this guy only owned that one firearm.

Well you see he is just doing what the media told him to do. Media says "rifle bad," he turns his in. If (or when) media says "handgun bad," he will roll over just the same.

This whole thing is a virtue signal, like last year when some Dim candidate filmed herself destroying her AR and in doing so inadvertently illegally made an SBR:

3a142852-3776-48e0-88bf-f2cb5d847496_360x203.jpg

Back
Top Bottom