Auto-Sport Dist, Agawam

Just wanted to say that I had a great experience at Auto-Sport in Agawam...Small shop, okay selection and unlike the other big shop down the road in West Springfield, the owner is a really nice guy and will spend as much time with you as you need.

My favorite shop :)

I've been there many times. It's great when the store is empty & I can hang around & listen to all the stories he offers & talk about many things.

I scored several boxes of obsolete ammo from him.

just wondering if anyone has made it to this place recently. I've gone several times in the past few weeks and they've been closed each time. although i did see them at the gunshow

I haven't been there lately, last I knew Walt was dividing his time between here and FL...probably leaning more towards FL right now with the onset of colder weather but that's just a guess. May want to give a call.

im a regular in the shop.

Walt tends to head down to FL with no real warning. a friend of a friend said he was heading down soon, so hopefully thats where he is, and all is well.

if you need to get something, i think one of the other guys ( James of Cortazar i believe) holds hours on the weekend, but they seem pretty sporadic.

Back
Top Bottom