• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ayotte running for Senate

NICE!

Will be a shame to see her leave the AG seat in NH (does that leave it up to Governor Ed Grimley to appoint a replacement?) but if anyone has a shot at stopping Hodes' run I think she does (how could the liberals possible vote against a woman?).

ETA: Whoa ... I somehow missed the whole everything on this as she's already stepped down, and a replacement appointed.

Last edited:
Considering how anti-gun she is, you can have her.

She's an anti? I thought as AG she wrote a legal opinion which upheld folks right to carry openly in the state. If she was an anti, I doubt she would have done such a thing. (unless this was another AG there that I can't remember that did it, and it wasn't her... )

-Mike

I just went back and read the second article Andy posted, I was at that banquet when Stretch Kennedy laid into her for the Castle Doctrine stance. That man does not pull punches...

She's an anti? I thought as AG she wrote a legal opinion which upheld folks right to carry openly in the state. If she was an anti, I doubt she would have done such a thing. (unless this was another AG there that I can't remember that did it, and it wasn't her... )

-Mike

Her position on open carry was that its legal under current law, not that its a right.

She also took the position in court that we do not have the right to concealed carry.

Back
Top Bottom