Bass River 2/5 Rifle match FULL! SEE POST #5 for list & standby list

4 stages, one of which will have shots out to 100yds on 2 or 3 Texas stars lined up in a row. Be sure to check your ammo to make sure NO AP ROUNDS. The 3 other stages will be run and gun with tight shot placement on lots of partial targets. I will only have the A zones (or at least parts of A zone) available for hits.

Limited to 30 shooters.

Last edited:
4 stages, one of which will have shots out to 100yds on 2 or 3 Texas stars lined up in a row. Be sure to check your ammo to make sure NO AP ROUNDS. The 3 other stages will be run and gun with tight shot placement on lots of partial targets. I will probably only have the A zones (or at least half) available for hits.

Limited to 30 shooters.

How do we sign up?

200 rounds will cover it.

As for sign up. E-mail me ([email protected]) contact me here, or call me (5082372137)

I will keep a list going here:

1 Tim K. BR
2 Steve N. BR
3 Buckey G.
4 Nick Ambro
5 Brian Wilson (Possible) BR
6 Dave B.
7 Matt Joe
8 Alex B
9 Chris B
10 Sf3pox1
11 Method
12 Fred W. (Gammon)
13 Robert F.
14 Josh R.
15 John G.
16 Dan S. (unless its too sunny and warm for him to shoot his best)
17 Dick Hurley (possible) BR
18 Don S.
19 Gary S.
20 Alan P.
21 Mike T.
22 SuperMoto
23 Jeff Neumann
24 Dan Robson
25 Chris Dicenso
26 Steve Bliss
27 David E.
28 Greg Studley
29 Rick Aprea
30 Will Sullivan
31. Larry Baker
32. Luke S.
33. Doug L.

Last edited:
200 rounds will cover it.

Dan S. (unless its too sunny and warm for him to shoot his best)

Hey! I was referring to the possibility of snow up here. It will be February after all, and even you guys on the Cape get some crappy weather now and then.[grin]

We will be setting up on sat afternoon from about 1pm. The range will be open to members shootering til 3 but I will work around them.

Count me in, I'm a sucker for punishment. Cold weather and multiple Texas Stars, who could ask for more?

Fred W

How will it be shot? Prone, off hand or what? I like the time limit, it will probably save me a lot of ammo.
I think I will be making one of those practice barricades and have you shoot from at least 3 different ports or positions. A rest is a must!

Tim-
Put me, Alex and Chris B down
Thanks!
might have to leave my precious AK at home since you're all no AP rounds!

There are only 15 steel targets at 100 yards, which if I am notmistaken is just out of range for an AK. But still bring at least 1 box of non AP in case a lucky shot or two makes it there.

132 miles each way, I would like to shoot this one.

Might be crazy enough to drive it if the weather is not too bad and it doesn't fill before I make up my mind.

David E.

It would be a good equipment test after my last melt down.

132 miles each way, I would like to shoot this one.

Might be crazy enough to drive it if the weather is not too bad and it doesn't fill before I make up my mind.

David E.

It would be a good equipment test after my last melt down.

Your in

Back
Top Bottom