Batman is Robbin'

In Tulsa, OK:

Shopper braves gunfire to battle Batman bandit

While other customers watched in fear, Stutzman endured pistol whips from the gunman, suffering a badly bruised jaw, scrapes and other injuries. As the battle moved through the entryway and into the parking lot, other customers eventually came to his aid, just seconds before squad cars arrived to apprehend the robber.

good for you buddy.....

Nice job....

that will make the dirt bag think twice next time as I am sure he will have the opportunity again because I am sure he is already out of jail...... [sad2]

way to go.... [smile]

good for you buddy.....

Nice job....

that will make the dirt bag think twice next time as I am sure he will have the opportunity again because I am sure he is already out of jail...... [sad2]

way to go.... [smile]

Nah, his bail was set at $310k. I think he'll be sticking around for his attempted murder charge.

The old 'white haired dude' got a few good 'field goal' kicks in there too!
He should have joined in previously ...smacked the guy in the head with a can of dog food!

"when will criminals learn to use revolvers, no flying shell casings to collect and no jamming. tisk tisk

good guys 1 bad guys 0

"when will criminals learn to use revolvers, no flying shell casings to collect and no jamming. tisk tisk

good guys 1 bad guys 0

5 Bucks says it's one of those deadly "Saturday Night Specials" that the Antis love to rail against … For what it's worth, if the crooks are getting their hands on guns anyway (oh looky, the criminal was a prior felon meaning he wasn't allowed to posses a gun in the first place … clearly that law works), I'd much rather they've got some cheap ass Lorcin or Raven that has about a 50/50 chance of jamming and "Giving me an opportunity".

Last edited:
Hey, c'mon! There HAS to be a "Holy, [fill in the blank], Batman" in here somewhere!

batman.jpg

Ken

Still, rather disheartening to see how long it took others to help the guy out.

Most people are deathly afraid of getting physical.

Too bad no customer was packing. This was a perfect justified use of deadly force scenario.

Despite the fact that it took some of the other customers quite a bit of time to get involved (two customers on one criminal would have brought the guy down much faster) - it's still a better response than some of the other incidents that have made the news recently. There was a video a few weeks back of a guy in England who got stomped unconcious on the street and people just walked by - there was the guy who got hit by the car in Rhode Island and lay in the street while people walked and drove by - and there was one a ways back of a woman getting beaten on the street in Amsterdam - while people just walked by.

If more people did what this guy did - it would send the crime rates down. The hardest part for a bystander in a situation like this would be knowing whether this is legitimate (if you didn't see the gun and attempted hold up for instance) - or if this was just some random fight you shouldn't get involved in.

Watching the older guy's hesitation in the vestibule there, I can't criticize his actions much. The bad guy was clearly a physically stronger person than him, and if it were me making that decision, I'd have to tell myself that my number one priority is returning from the store alive to see my wife and kids.

I'll have to watch it again, but it looks like a customer is trying to retrieve his carry piece from an ankle rig early in the clip there.

Customers: Job well done.
Thug: Fail

Back
Top Bottom