Be aware of Flint Armament Fall River MA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pay more to buy new in the future (particularly for self defense). I've had nothing but good things to say about Flint Armament (I bought a used Glock from them). They can't test fire every used gun that comes through their door, and most used guns are sold as is. That's pretty standard from my experience.

they can be a bit pricey... but haven't generally had any bad experiences at Flint.....
'course i haven't bought a firearm from them......

..........If the time came where I would have had to use that firearm to protect myself. I would of been dead today!

Do you write for the Boston main stream media???

So, let me get this correct......

- You go for your first gun purchase ever and make a less that perfect decision based on your impression of what a salesperson told you.

- Somehow you believe that a business that is expanding and desires to grow makes marketing decisions to "Screw" you.

- You create an account and proceed to bash the company with your first words to a forum of over 20,000 people. Normal first timers with a failure to feed would have likely described the gun and the issue and many of us would have suggested things like "Try different Ammo", or "lubricate your gun", or who knows what else based on the model of gun and the expertise on this Board.

- Name a Gun Shop and I can name you people on this forum who won't shop there, every business has some transactions that are less than stellar. Good businesses work to minimize those issues and grow from them.

If this is a display of your demeanor in real person then I expect you'll be the next low-post-count Banned person as you wont last long around these parts trolling.

The level of anger in your post and the bravado you display would make me think twice about being around you when you are armed.

Last edited:
Do you write for the Boston main stream media???

So, let me get this correct......

- You go for your first gun purchase ever and make a less that perfect decision based on your impression of what a salesperson told you.

- Somehow you believe that a business that is expanding and desires to grow makes marketing decisions to "Screw" you.

- You create an account and proceed to bash the company with your first words to a forum of over 20,000 people. Normal first timers with a failure to feed would have likely described the gun and the issue and many of us would have suggested things like "Try different Ammo", or "lubricate your gun", or who nows what else based on the model of gun and the expertise on this Board.

- Name a Gun Shop and I can name you people on this forum who won't shop there, every business has some transactions that are less than stellar. Good businesses work to minimize those issues and grow from them.

If this is a display of your demeanor in real person then I expect you'll be the next low-post-count Banned person as you wont last long around these parts trolling.

The level of anger in your post and the bravado you display would make me think twice about being around you when you are armed.

I didn't't name the gun because it is in there inventory's and i did try multiple different ammo and had other people look at it as well as shot someone else's gun that was was the same model of mine and let him shoot mine. As far as posting and me being a new member yes i am and you right with that i joined and posted this because i was instructed to by other gun shop owners and gun smiths and people at gun clubs when i told them the case, because in over all i didn't know what to do. As far as the angry part I m not like that and not someone you would have to worry about being like that this is going to be a learning experience.

But i was told if i brought it to public attention something would be done about it, otherwise i might not see the gun till past Dec.

So, this was your 1st gun and you are still learning to shoot? Have you had any training? Do you even know how to shoot?

Did you even attempt to call the owner and explain what happened to him before you jumped on here to trash his business? You have nothing going for you here until you try to work things out first. Bad start for you on here......I hear the negative reps in bound.

Gotta agree on the fact that you:

Silverfox Registered as a "new" NES user "TODAY"

And this is how you start out... Hmmmmmm

Always start out by trying to LEARN before you decide! LEARN as much as you can, especially being NEW...

I didn't't name the gun because it is in there inventory's and i did try multiple different ammo and had other people look at it as well as shot someone else's gun that was was the same model of mine and let him shoot mine. As far as posting and me being a new member yes i am and you right with that i joined and posted this because i was instructed to by other gun shop owners and gun smiths and people at gun clubs when i told them the case, because in over all i didn't know what to do. As far as the angry part I m not like that and not someone you would have to worry about being like that this is going to be a learning experience.

But i was told if i brought it to public attention something would be done about it, otherwise i might not see the gun till past Dec.

So, a guys competitors tell you to raise hell. Other than the obvious benefit to the other shop owners in having you pound on their competition what can making yourself look like an ASS solve. Believe me, there are similar stories about every gun store I can think of. We have to stop eating our young as gun owners and long time gun owners need to stop using new folks to stir their personal hornet nests.

Something to consider:

You could have brought the facts of the issue here without the kind of rancor and inflamatory style that you chose. First impressions mean a great deal in every aspect of life and right now you are being viewed as a real ASS by hundreds of people.

When all is said and done, and after all the warnings about 'caveat emptor', I think, in the interest of good will and (future) customer relations, the shop could have offered a "little" bit more than 40% of what he paid, just a short time ago.

I too bought my first firearm from Flint a few months ago. I went in knowing what I wanted, and the employee tried showing me a few other options within the same caliber/price range. I was more than glad to look at the other options, but purchased the Ruger SR9 I had intended to. Have been going back for weeks for ammo, cleaning supplies, etc and have never had any issue whatsoever

When I first came on the forum I was worried about not doing the right stuff. Thanks for taking the heat off bro!

On a side note, why do people keep doing this!

someone want to call Flint and find out what gun it was? I bet if you told them the back story they would know exactly which gun it was.

So people "instructed" you to go to the ATF, the press, pro gun forums, etc. etc. to destroy a dealers name. You won't find much help here. Not the right way to go about it! Sayin s**t like that sickens me [puke] Good luck telling the press you got a bad gun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom