Bennington, August 16-17

Anyone going?

I'm debating between this and Hartford...

I was going to let distance be the deciding factor, but Hartford is 2:06 from my house and Bennington is 2:06 [thinking]

Last edited:
Can I get a ride with you in your time machine? But in seriousness, go to Bennington; you might have so much fun you go to Hartford too. (Or get so frustrated by just missing rifleman that you re-arrange your work schedule to go to Hartford and then become an instructor to spread the fun. It's happened before)

Just so you know, Fred is scheduled to come up to Bennington (subject to change). I wouldn't be surprised to see him at either or neither of these events. Things do come up, but Fred does love coming to New England.

Bennington is .22 only and 25 meter only. NO Centerfire Rifles (noise and neighbor issues).

Some of the Instructors are doing both events, some are not.

Who's going this weekend? Weather looks good so far:

Saturday, Aug 16
High: 74 °F RealFeel®: 75 °F
Partly sunny

Saturday Night, Aug 16
Low: 55 °F RealFeel®: 56 °F
Mostly

Sunday, Aug 17
High: 80 °F RealFeel®: 78 °F
Partial sunshine

Sunday Night, Aug 17
Low: 57 °F RealFeel®: 57 °F
Mostly cloudy

Why? The girls will shoot for free (just gotta pay the range fee). Bring 'em along. We'll teach 'em. Or are you afraid that your wife will make Rifleman before you will? [wink]

Why? The girls will shoot for free (just gotta pay the range fee). Bring 'em along. We'll teach 'em. Or are you afraid that your wife will make Rifleman before you will? [wink]

LOL!! ya' never know!!

She's very pro 2a, likes that I have guns as a hobby, but she's not about to spend a day in the dirt! and my 7yo is not ready for the range yet. It'll be a few years for that...

Bring her to the range. She can ALWAYS change her mind when she gets there.

I think you're going to like this range. Grass, not dirt.

See you there.

I may need to borrow an LTR. My tech sights are not behaving...[thinking]

I'm going to try to fix them today, even if I have to remove the detent.

The shoot is .22lr only, correct?

I just put the scope back on it. I'm on my way to the range to sight in. I feel like it's cheating a bit... I'll keep it on 3x

Thanks,
Matt

7 pre-registered on-line, plus one from the next town from me, plus a few (probably a half dozen or more) one of the local guys knows about.

Not a real BIG turn out, but not too bad.

Plenty of good Instructors will be there. A really good Instructor/Shooter ratio.

Folks, it isn't too late to come join us.

Back
Top Bottom