Best Range Bag

No better bag than the Midway one. It is well constructed and has ample room for just about anything. On sale it typically sells for $40 and is well worth it. Should mine ever fall apart i will quickly buy another one.

A couple of years I found this in a K-Mart (first and last time I was ever in a K-Mart) for $20:

http://www.handtrucks.com/hand-trucks/compact-luggage-hand-trucks/clipper76jetsethandtruck.cfm

Range days, I have my Midway bag (jam packed), big plastic box with cleaning stuff, spotting scope box; ammo can or two, and this cart is indispensible.

Also used for humping boat stuff during the summer and humping radio tools and computers in the winter. Mine is three years old and has been out in the rain and snow, hot and cold, and rumbling around in the back of a truck. Still looks and works as good as the day I brought it home.

Even at twice $20, I highly recommend it.

I have one of the Stanley rolling boxes smaller than the Fat Max. Bought it as a proof of concept after seeing EddieCoyle's big box at a shoot. I found one on sale at Home Depot for $15. It won't haul everything that I ever bring to the range, but it's easy to toss around, even full. I added a lock hasp on the lower compartment, too.

I like the Competitive Edge Dynamics bag from Midway - heavy canvas, rugged zippers. I have two, one for revolvers the other for semi autos.

i just bought the midway compact bag. it was on sale for $26.00. awesome bag. its hold everything i need it to and you can tell the quality is there

i just bought the midway compact bag. it was on sale for $26.00. awesome bag. its hold everything i need it to and you can tell the quality is there

I got the midsize bag and love it. BUT it holds too much stuff. Damn bag weighs way too much for my wife to lift. Would highly recommend.

Back
Top Bottom